Captain's Club Bonus Points!

JonnyCT81

Hello All,

I wasn't sure if someone pointed this out yet however I found this out today while (trying) to browse the Celebrity website. This seems like a great offer if you like to book in advance. This is the first time I can recall since the transition bonus points offer that they have done this, and I am glad to see them offering it. (Zenith here we come! LOL) :-)

<a href=CaptainsClubPromo_zps47588504.jpg' alt='

Saw that in the initial announcement and got the bonus points added to 4 bookings! Doubt I will ever make Zenith but will be Elite plus next fall. Yippee-more Internet minutes

Did you get the bonus points before or after your cruises?

They have been offering bonus points since last December. We did cruises in Jan 2014 and were suppose to get them. We finally got them in June, 2014 after much hassle.

I will help us get to Zenith. I hope we leave to 90.

Hello All,

I wasn't sure if someone pointed this out yet however I found this out today while (trying) to browse the Celebrity website. This seems like a great offer if you like to book in advance. This is the first time I can recall since the transition bonus points offer that they have done this, and I am glad to see them offering it. (Zenith here we come! LOL) :-)

<a href=CaptainsClubPromo_zps47588504.jpg' alt='

Good luck trying to collect. I had received an offer similiar last year and was told the extra points will be added. Had called multiple times and the "extra points" were never added after the sailing as promised.

Edited by Cruise a holic

The bonus points don't get credited until after the cruise. I plan to keep a copy of the flyer and a copy of my booking, just in case the bonus points don't automatically show up after we cruise.

They were running a promo if you booked Aqua Class you get 25 points. So our last cruise we should have got the 25 extra points. I tried to check if I got the 25 points, but down for maintenance. We are also getting 25 points for our June 2015 cruise. Reason is that we booked over 9 months before the cruise. Our Aug 2015 cruise we are doing Barmuda cruise. The promo is 123GO. We dont get to pick just 1, we get all 3:D. I have just over 1000 points, only 2000 to go.

We booked a cruise in March 2014 for Oct 2015 and first received $300 onboard credit.Then the 123 go started and my TA was able to add the drink package and gratuities.Which I was happy about but said he did not think he could add the 50 extra points for our sky suite .Does anyone know if that is true? Should I call Celebrity myself because after that cruise we would become Elite?

I had cruises in March and April that did not have the points added. I called the Captains Club at the beginning of June and the points were added while I was on the phone. I could actually see them in my reservations.

It looks like they may have the problem solved?

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Since the website is still down (sigh...), can someone confirm? I thought I read the fine print of this latest bonus points promotion and it said it couldn't be combined with anything else - i.e. shareholder OBC, onboard booking OBC, etc. In other words just the bonus points plus 123go perk.

:confused:

We booked a cruise in March 2014 for Oct 2015 and first received $300 onboard credit.Then the 123 go started and my TA was able to add the drink package and gratuities.Which I was happy about but said he did not think he could add the 50 extra points for our sky suite .Does anyone know if that is true? Should I call Celebrity myself because after that cruise we would become Elite?

To receive the 25 bonus points booking must be made 9 months prior to departure date of the cruise so you should be eligible to add this to your reservation. :)

Edited by Shake

Hi all,

Thank you for sharing! Yes, you have until July 31 for this offer.

Full T&C's: Captain's Club Member Offers apply to new individual and named group bookings made June 2-July 31, 2014. Classic Captain's Club Members and above ("CC Members") are eligible to receive 25 bonus Club Points on bookings made at least 9 months prior to the departure date of cruise for ocean view and verandas; and receive 50 bonus Club Points for suites that are booked at least 9 months prior to the departure date of the cruise. Bonus Club points will be added within 14 days after conclusion of sailing. CC Members are also eligible for a 50% Reduced Deposit Offer on individual bookings made more than 70 days from departure date. Reduced deposit must be paid by 7/31/14 or deposit payment required due date. To redeem using celebrity.com, proceed to the Payment page, select "Other" in the deposit field and enter 50% off the deposit amount. Valid membership number must be provided at time of booking; new members may book onboard without a membership number but must provide the membership number by Aug. 10, 2014.

To receive the 25 bonus points booking must be made 9 months prior to departure date of the cruise so you should be eligible to add this to your reservation. :)

I called celebrity. I was told, while I can get the 123 offer and the bonus points for a Jan 2015 cruise, I paid about $500 less per person, so I would not be eligible for the bonus points, unless I rebooked at the higher rate- Not worth it at all!! However, I have a cruise also prebooked for 8/15 and it is in a suite, and the price is the same, so it was rebooked with the new perks and my on-board credit from the original booking. However, I am cautiously optimistic that I will "actually" get the points after the cruise. As I stated in a previous e-mail, I didn't get points as promised from a previous winter cruise.

Can you please send us your reservation number to concerns [at] celebrity [dot] com, along with the cruise in question. Thanks!

Celebrity, I posted above and still would like to know if I can just get the bonus points added or do I have to cancel and rebook to get them? Will I lose my other perks? My cruise price is still the same? Thanks sdnich

I'm totally confused...I don't understand how some are reporting getting bonus points for cruises in the spring, when supposedly you have to book under the CURRENT 123 to get the points added. I have 3 cruises booked, but I was told I'd have to rebook under the CURRENT 123 promo, not the 123 that I booked, to get the bonus points. In all cases, my cruise fare is higher, so it dzn't make sense.

I'm totally confused...I don't understand how some are reporting getting bonus points for cruises in the spring, when supposedly you have to book under the CURRENT 123 to get the points added. I have 3 cruises booked, but I was told I'd have to rebook under the CURRENT 123 promo, not the 123 that I booked, to get the bonus points. In all cases, my cruise fare is higher, so it dzn't make sense.

They told me the same thing. The cruise fare was $200 more, even though the website said it was the same.

However, when I booked the veranda cabin, I received a free upgrade (within Veranda) as a Captain's Club member. Not that upgrade is the difference in the fare.

Hi all,

Thank you for sharing! Yes, you have until July 31 for this offer.

Full T&C's: Captain's Club Member Offers apply to new individual and named group bookings made June 2-July 31, 2014. Classic Captain's Club Members and above ("CC Members") are eligible to receive 25 bonus Club Points on bookings made at least 9 months prior to the departure date of cruise for ocean view and verandas; and receive 50 bonus Club Points for suites that are booked at least 9 months prior to the departure date of the cruise. Bonus Club points will be added within 14 days after conclusion of sailing. CC Members are also eligible for a 50% Reduced Deposit Offer on individual bookings made more than 70 days from departure date. Reduced deposit must be paid by 7/31/14 or deposit payment required due date. To redeem using celebrity.com, proceed to the Payment page, select "Other" in the deposit field and enter 50% off the deposit amount. Valid membership number must be provided at time of booking; new members may book onboard without a membership number but must provide the membership number by Aug. 10, 2014.

We got the added 123 promo drinks package added and had to pay more for our cruise fare on Connie for Nov 2015. The confirmation we received was dated June 2...tel rep says we are definitely eligible for the extra 25 Club pts after the cruise is taken Nov 2015 but cannot provide any paperwork . We are in AQ, it's a 9 night cruise and we are currently Elite

Can you pls confirm that we are eligible..or do we need to re-book Thanks

we will print out the offer but would feel more secure if you could confirm so we can print that out as well..we know you are busy but have been so helpful Thank you.

PS.. we did not take a reduced deposit so not clear about touching our res on line...we were told by rep that our extra points eligibility has been put into the system

Edited by hcat

We did not have to pay more...did that already when we added the alc package...we'll probably never get to the highest level anyhow but will take the points..

thanks to OP....have not been checking Celeb home page since the website has been messed up