HAPPY BIRTDAY Host Andy

Orator

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to say a special thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes, and thanks to Orator for starting the thread. I'm overwhelmed by your kindness, and it means everything to me.

I plan to post again later tonight. Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July !

Edited by Host Andy

Happy Birthday Andy! Looking forward to cruising with you again in November.

Happy Birthay Host Andy. We'll be with you too on the Constellation 11/29. Looking forward to thanking you in person for all that you do for us.

Hope you had a marvelous birthday. We certainly appreciate the amount of time you have put into taking care of us!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday, Andy! We so appreciate how well you take care of us on these boards and when we are on a ship with you!

Since you are on the November Constellation cruise, we won't see you onboard the November Eclipse cruise. :( Hopefully Jack and I will see you on another cruise in the near future.

Kathy & Jack

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again for your birthday wishes, and your very kind comments. I'm incredibly grateful and thankful for being a part of our commumity.

As you may be aware, Moderators are volunteers, and recieve a few dollars a month for internet expenses. Over the years, I've been asked by countless folks (ranging from family, friends, and Cruise Critic members... to Presidents of Cruise Lines), why I invest so much of my time on here without compensation, while having numerous other responsibilities including taking care of my Mom and a full time career. The answer is simple. It's about a deep and endless passion for helping others, and sharing my passion for cruising. If you've met me in person, you know that I love talking about all things cruising - especially when it's Celebrity & Azamara related. Maybe too much :). Whenever I learn that members have benefitted from my insights, or someone takes the time to say "Thank You" ? Well, that's my happiness.

I'm also very thankful for the many Cruise Critic friends I've made over the years, along with friendships with onboard crew. I have incredible respect for them, as so many officers and crew make huge family sacrifices, in order to insure that cruise guests enjoy a wonderful onboard experience. IMO, they are the true superstars ! My friendships have made my life full of riches, and not of the monetary kind. They will be cherished forever.

I've uploaded a .jpg of a comment from my Twitter feed, which I posted earlier this evening. If it's not viewable, please click HERE .

Thanks again for making my day very special. You are the best !

816670425_TwitterCruiseCritic.jpg.ed7a0fa321eba6650ca10c036c940ef2.jpg

Edited by Host Andy

Happy 64th, Andy. Only one more year for Medicare.:cool:

Thanks kindly, but I'm 54, not 64. Medicare can wait :)