NEW Suite Upgrades....

Looks good to me.... Butler, beverages, internet, and gratuities... among other things...Guessing the butlers will drop off somewhere below OS, but I'm hopefully wrong...

Isn't GS the only thing under the OS? Have a GS in November 2016. That would be great, but not holding my breath. I'm still hoping they add suite restaurant to existing ships

Looks good to me.... Butler, beverages, internet, and gratuities... among other things...Guessing the butlers will drop off somewhere below OS, but I'm hopefully wrong...

That's what I'm guessing too. Anything else will be a bonus. I wonder if the higher tier levels will have a different color card?

We have a GS booked for the Harmony transatlantic. About as low as you can be on the suite totem pole.*

I hope we'll at least have suite lounge and CK access.

*excludes junior suites. :)

I hope it applies to GS too! Is the program called Royal Suite Class as a reference to the cruise line and not Royal Suite class and above? I hope so!

Posting from my cell without my reading glasses. What's the difference between a sky loft and crown loft? Crown on higher floor?

Sky Loft is bigger than the Crown Loft.

Royal Loft Suite trumps SLS.

EDIT: I just read the e-flyer carefully and they describe them as the "Royal Loft suites" as a plural (point #1). Technically there is only one RLS on the ship. There are many loft suites such as CLS, SLS, and RLS. The way this reads it sounds as though all 2 story lofts are in this new class, but they continue on to describe the "Royal Suite Class". I would be surprised if it didn't cover the ATS, and who knows from there.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Sky Loft is bigger than the Crown Loft.

Royal Loft Suite trumps SLS.

EDIT: I just read the e-flyer carefully and they describe them as the "Royal Loft suites" as a plural (point #1). Technically there is only one RLS on the ship. There are many loft suites such as CLS, SLS, and RLS. The way this reads it sounds as though all 2 story lofts are in this new class, but they continue on to describe the "Royal Suite Class". I would be surprised if it didn't cover the ATS, and who knows from there.

But does a RLS trump an RS?

But does a RLS trump an RS?

Having stayed in both, on the Oasis class, I say the RLS trumps a RS. IMHO a SLS trumps the RS which no longer existing on Oasis/Allure. The two level rooms and quietness of deck 17 is hard to beat.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Interesting, I wonder how that will filter down to the lesser suites

I'm gambling on the final product looking something like the Celebrity Suite Class, with tiered benefits. In addition to adding Coastal Kitchen to all the ships, I'm really hoping for an included beverage package and unlimited specialty dining.

I'm booked on the Liberty in November of 2016, and when I saw a good price on an OS I jumped on the upgrade from a GS. If I end up with a beverage package and specialty dining thrown in, it will more than cover the cost of the more expensive cabin.

Anxious to find out what the new program will look like!:D

Edited by Cindy

I'm gambling on the final product looking something like the Celebrity Suite Class, with tiered benefits. In addition to adding Coastal Kitchen to all the ships, I'm really hoping for an included beverage package and unlimited specialty dining.

I'm booked on the Liberty in November of 2016, and when I saw a good price on an OS I jumped on the upgrade from a GS. If I end up with a beverage package and specialty dining thrown in, it will more than cover the cost of the more expensive cabin.

Would they do both a Coastal Kitchen and unlimited specialty dining. Seems redundant

I hope it applies to GS too! Is the program called Royal Suite Class as a reference to the cruise line and not Royal Suite class and above? I hope so!

I read the name as having nothing to do with the actual Royal Suites. I thought "Royal Suite Class" was just a new name for the suites and the perks that come with them, not an actual reference to a specific suite? Am I wrong about that? For example, the suite program over at Celebrity is called "Celebrity Suite Class" I think. I would guess that different perks will apply to different classes of suites.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

I read the name as having nothing to do with the actual Royal Suites. I thought "Royal Suite Class" was just a new name for the suites and the perks that come with them, not an actual reference to a specific suite? Am I wrong about that? I would guess that different perks will apply to different classes of suites.

I think you are right.

I read the name as having nothing to do with the actual Royal Suites. I thought "Royal Suite Class" was just a new name for the suites and the perks that come with them, not an actual reference to a specific suite? Am I wrong about that? For example, the suite program over at Celebrity is called "Celebrity Suite Class" I think. I would guess that different perks will apply to different classes of suites.

Funny how the eye sees things. I saw the description and focused on Royal Suite, totally forgetting the name of the company. Oops. I also think the program will have multiple tiers.

Good catch, BTW. :D

Would they do both a Coastal Kitchen and unlimited specialty dining. Seems redundant

NCL is including the dining package for suite guests now. I like the idea of CK and the Haven restaurant but don't think I'd like to dine in them every evening.

You are absolutely going to love your OS on Liberty. When we were disembarking the ship, Carlos took us to a service elevator around the corner from the CL to get us down to Deck 4 and we had to pass those suites and all the doors were opened. OMG, they are huge.

Actually it would make sense because it would spread the suite guests out by allowing them to experience the variety offered by the specialty dining.

Isn't GS the only thing under the OS? Have a GS in November 2016. That would be great, but not holding my breath. I'm still hoping they add suite restaurant to existing ships

Given the recent price differences seen between a JS to a GS, I think the GS should have some of these perks.

Doesn't Celebrity offer unlimited specialty dining with certain suite classes? And, don't they also have Luminae?

Yes, with royal suites, penthouse suites, and reflection suites.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2