Which USA-departing cruise are you most interested in?

Hi cruisers

I am spending some time in the U.S Cruise Critic office in September and plan to tag on a cruise to review.

Which cruise departing from the U.S would you be most interested in reading about?

A: Mississippi River cruise

B: Washington State-Oregon (Columbia/Snake rivers) cruise to/from Portland

C: Ship departing from New York to Bahamas/Caribbean (which one?)

D: Ship departing from Florida (which one?)

E: Alaska

F: Canada/New England

G: Pride of America in Hawaii

H: Honolulu to Sydney

Other: ___________

Louise Goldsbury

Cruise Critic

Australia Editor

C: Ship departing from New York to Bahamas/Caribbean - Either /both

D: Ship departing from Florida - Any

Edited by MicCanberra

F.Canada

G.Pride of America Hawaii

Found Alaska cruise underwhelming but land cruise tour was great.

Could you expand on this a little please?? What cruise did you do - and what land tour . It is a long way to go to US/Alaska just to do a 11 day cruise/land package like Princess does -- would like to spend more time on land in Alaska itself - have been to Canadian Rockies, want to see Alaska only.

Barry

Hi cruisers

I am spending some time in the U.S Cruise Critic office in September and plan to tag on a cruise to review.

Which cruise departing from the U.S would you be most interested in reading about?

D: Ship departing from Florida (which one?)

E: Alaska

Other: ___________

Louise Goldsbury

Cruise Critic

Australia Editor

I guess I would like all of the above please!

Thankyou, Steve.

We crossed a few off our bucket list last year when we did E:Alaska & H:Honolulu to Sydney, both combined with Vancouver to Honolulu, but are keen to do G and also H again in 2016 :D

The others listed don't really so much interest us - we are over flying to mainland USA, or at least flying there and back.

Flying to Honolulu, Singapore of perhaps HK will be about our limit going forward, so that sets the boundaries for future cruises. Still a lot I think:D

We did a Princess cruisetour a few years ago and then spent extra time in Alaska after. The cruise went from Vancouver to Seward then we land toured for another week up to Fairbanks with Princess.From Fairbanks several tour companies had tours, we chose Adventure World and went as far north as Prudhoe Bay then back and across to Nome and Kotzebue on the Bering sea. Our TA was excellent in finding add on tours for us.This all gave us a very good view of Alaska itself and makes it worthwhile traveling the distance from Australia. We loved Alaska and are booked on the final Statendam cruise in September.

All of these...I'm not greedy :D

I would love to read a review of a cruise from Florida on a Princess ship that goes through the Panama Canal and on up to Alaska. oh and I am happy to come along and carry your bags also. :p

We did this on the Pacific Princess 2 months ago as a B2B2B ...27 sea days and the 6 day land tour in Alaska tacked on. Alaska is amazing. We decided that if we had to travel those miles we'd combine a few cruises.

I don't write reviews but I'm happy to answer any questions, Silverwillow :)

We did a Princess cruisetour a few years ago and then spent extra time in Alaska after. The cruise went from Vancouver to Seward then we land toured for another week up to Fairbanks with Princess.From Fairbanks several tour companies had tours, we chose Adventure World and went as far north as Prudhoe Bay then back and across to Nome and Kotzebue on the Bering sea. Our TA was excellent in finding add on tours for us.This all gave us a very good view of Alaska itself and makes it worthwhile traveling the distance from Australia. We loved Alaska and are booked on the final Statendam cruise in September.

Thanks Greyskiar

Did you do none of these tours?? - in addition to a Princess Land/Sea cruise

http://www.adventureworld.com.au/alaska/

Thanks Greyskiar

Did you do none of these tours?? - in addition to a Princess Land/Sea cruise

http://www.adventureworld.com.au/alaska/

Our land tour went from Seward to the princess lodge in Kenai then to Anchorage. We picked up the dome train to Denali then train onto Fairbanks where the tour portion finished. Adventure world had lots of short tours when we went. Up to Prudhoe Bay from Fairbanks was a 3 day trip in a minibus only 7 of us, we stayed the first night in Coldfoot. The last day we flew back to Fairbanks over the Brooks range. The Nome /kotzebue was also just a 3 day trip but interesting to see the different cultures in Alaska and they were both different to the cruisetour portion. There are probably lots of other companies also doing similar trips now. Hope it gives you some ideas.

This Statendam cruise only doubles up on 2 ports so we get to see more of Alaska.