Upgrade Fairy is Alive and Kicking !

Just logged in to my cruises, and ........ Upgraded from JS to OS !!!!!!!

How many people in your suite on this reservation? Also, if you have the time. What ship is this and how far out is it from your sailing? Thanks for reporting. If if the fairy never visits me again, the info is interesting to follow. Also since I'm in a JS on my 2017 cruise I can dream and hope.

Edited by BillOh

Don't tease like that! What ship, what cruise, what level C&A are you?

:)

I had to go back and look at their signature and see they are D+

and....................

I just answered my own questions.

5 night Singapore cruise on September 8 on the Legend of the Seas.

Congratulations, Pencruise, but bad news for the rest of us.

That's just a whole different kettle of fish, and there is no reason to give hope to anyone else.

After a bit if sleuthing it looks like OP is on the Legend 8/26/15 or 9/8

Sorry should have given more info, yes Diamond Plus, sailing on Legend 8/26 - - 10 days from Singapore, only 2 of us. Did have a great JS on the aft with one of those nice deep balconies, but really excited about the upgrade.

Sorry should have given more info, yes Diamond Plus, sailing on Legend 8/26 - - 10 days from Singapore, only 2 of us. Did have a great JS on the aft with one of those nice deep balconies, but really excited about the upgrade.

Enjoy that Owner's Suite. You will probably also be the ONLY Diamond Plus on the cruise, and the top cruisers. ;)

Nice....

A question for the group. DW and I are on Freedom 9/6 we are in a D2. While we are NOT new to cruising, this will be our first RCI cruise.

Does the Upgrade Fairy visit RCI first timers?

Thanks.

Very low probability, but it happens.

I would love to know if the upgrade fairy visit first timers as well?!?!?!?!

When we cruised Disney Fantasy when it first came out, my best friend and her family and our family were upgraded from a guaranteed inside stateroom to a balcony room. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! We kept the upgrade a secret from our husbands until we boarded the ship. Talk about a SURPRISE! :D We also paid 1/2 of what it costs to book Disney now. IT WAS THE BEST FAMILY VACATION WE HAVE EVER TAKEN!!!!!

We were also very fortunate to receive an upgrade from a JS to an OS on the 26th sailing of the Legend. In all our cruises, this is only the third upgrade we have ever received an upgrade.

Jackie (and Jim)

Edited by seetosea