Blogging from the Pacific Princess in the South Pacific

PescadoAmarillo

Always love your blog... except that it devours hours of my day!!!:D

Wish that blogspot would post multiple days in order so I don't have to scroll down, then up to read as scroll down again, then up again to read, etc....

It's great to hear of your travels in the South Pacific these past two years... I do see Pacific Princess on the Princess site with long cruises into 2017...

I loved the Caribbean descriptions of living onboard in an inside cabin, and the workarounds you did to get along in such a small space...

Plus I learned about rinsing my snorkel gear in the shower, wifi in the ports... and about Lifeproof phone cases!! (I've had them for my past 2 Samsungs)

Just a great travel blog. While I may never get to spend 3 or 6 months at sea myself, I love doing so vicariously through you. THANK YOU!!!!:)

No, we won't be on the next cruise. We are definitely going home!!

Are you going home for Christmas?? Don't think you've mentioned that on your blog! tee-hee-hee :D Have a VERY Merry Christmas J & G!

Janet

Edited by westendgirl
clarification

Safe travels home!! Thanks again and again for taking us to the South Pacific with you! Your dedication to the Blog is nothing short of amazing and so appreciated!!

Merry, Merry Christmas 🎄

Cheers, Denise and Howard too

I've really enjoyed reading your blog these past few months. It's really a lot of work but we're all so thankful you go to the trouble to document your wonderful travels!:)

And I say Amen! to that....

It's every morning with my coffee and so very appreciated.:)

I, too, have just loved following your blog for the last, almost 3 months! It has been a real treat, so informative and I almost feel I have been on the trip with you! Hope you and G have a fabulous Christmas at home. I will definitely look for your future travel blogs. Thanks for taking the time to entertain all of us!:D

I, too, have just loved following your blog for the last, almost 3 months! It has been a real treat, so informative and I almost feel I have been on the trip with you! Hope you and G have a fabulous Christmas at home. I will definitely look for your future travel blogs. Thanks for taking the time to entertain all of us!:D

Ditto this post. Look forward to living vicariously on a daily basis. Can't wait til January when "we" are in the Carribean. Have a fabulous Christmas.

Thank you, thank you, and thanks for all the very nice emails I'm receiving, too! Frankly, I am a little shell shocked right now. The cold, the snow, the ice, the dry air, the piles of mail and laundry and cruise paraphernalia, open suitcases strewn everywhere... And then there's doing a big grocery shop on a Saturday morning. :eek:

Every time we do this, I question the whole "leaving for a long time" thing. Is it worth it? Luckily, I don't blog about this part, just the good stuff, so, over time, the trip is remembered; the return home is not.

Life this morning, when the pilot light went out on the furnace (thank God that didn't happen while we were away!!!!), and the temp inside the house was 58, was not good. But I'll give it a week, and then it will be, all over again.

And, besides, we'll be home for Christmas (in case I haven't mentioned that already). And after that...more cruising! :)

Love reading your blog every morning after reading the newspaper. Enjoy your holiday at home. You are going home aren't you? Not sure if you mentioned it ;-)

Looking forward to January!

You can wait till you read the newspaper???:eek:

I read the blog FIRST!!

I am having withdrawals.

Jeannie...get on that ship!!

I'm so happy that you and G made it home safe and sound. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into your blog. I've enjoyed tagging along and seeing all the wonderful places you have been.

Enjoy your time at home with family and friends over the holidays.

Already looking forward to your next adventures in January.

Happy Cruising!:D

Thank you for your wonderful blogs over the years. I look forward to the next installment when you return to cruising in the New Year.

Your blogs over the years are very helpful containing a wealth of information on various ports.

I'm going to go back and read some of your earlier blogs for my upcoming Carribean trips next year.

Maybe you cover some of the ports in the new year, when you commence cruising again. I just have to wait and read. :D

Edited by icat2000

Thanks for the awesome blog - I enjoyed travelling the south Pacific with you. Plus friends are going to Easter Island as part of a South America trip so she raced off to read about your adventures and make sure she didn't book the wrong hotel! Maybe our paths will cross in the Caribbean this winter - looking forward to your itinerary reveal 😀

Jeannie,

Miss your posts already. Can't wait to see what the Caribbean has in store for you. We are looking at cruises in the spring at the moment. Maybe I'll finally get to meet you for real after all these years. :)

-Andrew

You can wait till you read the newspaper???:eek:

I read the blog FIRST!!

I am having withdrawals.

Jeannie...get on that ship!!

I have to wait. DH thinks I am on the computer too much so I have to make it look like I am doing it in my spare time ;-)

I (and everyone else here) can't thank you enough for your most informative blog. THNAK YOU

Your blog keeps so many of us keeping warm ourselves during our cold winter when we can't cruise. And I'm sure I can say we have all learned so much by your trials, errors, and successes. We all can taste the blueberry pancakes, the sorbets, and fresh fruits. We feel we all have suntans, even in the middle of the dankest days of winter. You and your escapades make our days so much easier to take!

When I 'grow up' I want to be just like you! Continue to enjoy your time together, doing all the things you love to do.

Hope you can warm up in the house soon. After all, you have to get ready for Christmas! :eek:

Have a wonderful holiday with 'the boys' and we all look forward to your Caribbean adventures after the new year.

God bless!

Jeanne thank you so much for blogging. I have been traveling along with you since the beginning. You have answered my emails and helped me and others tremendously. I am anxiously awaiting to see if you will be on the royal this winter. We sail on 1/29.

Thank you so much for all the great cruise info you have shared.

Merry Christmas to you and G.

Cheryl