Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Booked through the site and for Belgium it started showing sold out last monday. And if it has been longer than that on the US site, it shouldn't have let me book in the first place. I still hope, but not much :-/

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Well clearly the US site and the Belgium site are not synced

I blame Royal's IT department for this. ;)

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

I am looking for the Radiance repo from Vancouver to Hawaii for Sept 2017. I got the email letting me know C & A members would get first crack at the reservations. But, I figure this thread will give me faster news than RCL will. I am not sure if that cruise will be available this week or later in March.

If one of you pinnacles gets an early email would you post here please. :D

PS--Does anyone have a preference for a balcony cabin on that ship? I know afts are good, but is there one that is better? I had a hump cabin on the Brilliance and did not see the big deal. :rolleyes: We will go for a JS if the price is right.

I am looking for the Radiance repo from Vancouver to Hawaii for Sept 2017. I got the email letting me know C & A members would get first crack at the reservations. But, I figure this thread will give me faster news than RCL will. I am not sure if that cruise will be available this week or later in March.

PS--Does anyone have a preference for a balcony cabin on that ship? I know afts are good, but is there one that is better? I had a hump cabin on the Brilliance and did not see the big deal. :rolleyes: We will go for a JS if the price is right.

the Sept Hawaii repo will be released with either Alaska or South Pacific.

As for aft balconies on Radiance. If you want a standard D category. I just recently had 9256 on Serenade (sister ship) and loved it. Highly recommend that one.

We are also waiting for that cruise to become available. I'm counting on this thread to let me know when it opens. :D

My TA rang Royal and asked about the April/May 2017 Rhapsody transatlantic. Here is the response:

"I just talked to RCCL and they said the Rhapsody of the Seas is not being re-deployed for your sailing. That sailing is just very close to being sold out and so they have closed the sailing, so that they can assign the guarantee’s that they sold."

I find it hard to believe it is almost sold out already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My TA rang Royal and asked about the April/May 2017 Rhapsody transatlantic. Here is the response:

"I just talked to RCCL and they said the Rhapsody of the Seas is not being re-deployed for your sailing. That sailing is just very close to being sold out and so they have closed the sailing, so that they can assign the guarantee’s that they sold."

I find it hard to believe it is almost sold out already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I doubt that very much.

I'm on the Vision TA this year which is not that much different than Rhapsody's and there is still availability and we're 54 days from sailing.

With the upcoming Alaska schedule being released , will the Hawaii schedule be release at the same time since those are the shops that service Alaska

fall 2017 will be released with either the Alaska or Australia / New Zealand deployment. the Spring 2018 sailing will be released with the Australia / New Zealand deployment.

See post #430, just a little way up here.

fall 2017 will be released with either the Alaska or Australia / New Zealand deployment. the Spring 2018 sailing will be released with the Australia / New Zealand deployment.

Yep--the Alaska itineraries are out and the September 2017 Hawaii cruise is not included. Bummer! Here is the link.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Alaska/16049326_Radiance_Deployment_Flyer_2017.pdf

I guess we have to wait until later in March.

Are you talking about the PDF file, or are the itineraries bookable?

I think he meant the flyers. They weren't posted when I asked.

As for booking, I just looked online and they are not open. Also, someone in a fb group just tried calling and they're not showing these sailings open. :(

According to the website of the Port Authority of Copenhagen Vision of the Seas, Serenade of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas will call the Danish port.

In particular in May, June and August 2017 Serenade will be homeported in Copenhagen.

Vision will be homeported there only in August and there are other calls in May, June and July that are not listed as Copenhagen homeported

Navigator will do only a few calls

http://www1.cmport.com/ships-in-port/cruise-ships/cruise-list-2017

I think he meant the flyers. They weren't posted when I asked.

As for booking, I just looked online and they are not open. Also, someone in a fb group just tried calling and they're not showing these sailings open. :(

Thank-you.

I would have been surprised if they were open for booking because in past years, one of our TA members would notice itineraries being loaded in cruisingpower and let us know.