24 Hour Courtesy Hold - Gone?

yogimax

No courtesy hold for me on IE, Chrome, or Firefox whether logged-in or out of C&A or whether within or outside of final payment.

There was a limit at one time for courtesy holds but it wasn't within final payment. We tried once within the restricted time and it wouldn't work even though the Courtesy Hold appeared on the site. I don't remember how many days out it was but when I called, the rep said it was to close to sail date for a Courtesy Hold.

Someone asked this question on Royal's Facebook page and the Royal representative responded that there would be no more courtesy holds for Caribbean cruises. No explanation was provided at the time I read this last night.

I had tried for Caribbean cruises only with no luck getting the Courtesy Hold to show up...just tried Europe and there it was.

Someone asked this question on Royal's Facebook page and the Royal representative responded that there would be no more courtesy holds for Caribbean cruises. No explanation was provided at the time I read this last night.

Wow, they are just so customer-friendly lately.