24 Hour Courtesy Hold - Gone?

yogimax

I was just looking to put a courtesy hold on a future cruise and noticed there was no way to do it.

Did RCCL do away with this?

I looked at your message recognizing you as an CC veteran and an estabilished cruiser and a reply from another person who could be the same.

I tried myself, logging into crown and anchor, thinking that might be the issue and went all the way up to paying for a cruise and didn't see any courtesy hold button. Something to watch.

I just went in to see if I could hold a cruise and it did not give me that option either! The button is no longer there! :eek::eek::eek:

Not sure what you are looking at, but the Courtesy Hold button is there for me, right now. It is in the middle right of the screen that appears after you select your cabin category.

I'm on the U.S. site, if that makes any difference.

No courtesy hold available for cruises within the final payment time frame.

Unless this is something new you're referring to, courtesy holds have always been permitted for cruises within final payment. I booked our last cruise (sailed in August 2015) six weeks before the sale date and used a courtesy hold.

We frequently use the courtesy holds I will be disappointed if it is no longer available

M

I also cannot see any courtesy hold button. Wonder if those that can need to clear their browser cache.....I'm betting that's an old version of the page that was possibly cached?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cleared my cache and tried again. The courtesy holds are gone for me too now. Maybe the weekend craziness is starting early.

Edited by dacsmom

I have not been able to see the Courtesy Hold button for about a week now. I had some time yesterday and tried different browsers on two different computers and the only one that worked was Explorer which I rarely use.

Did not work for Chrome or Firefox.