New Beverage Package Promotions (Liberty)

MADflyer

On last weeks Jewel sailings I was able to get the Crown & Anchor discount on the Premium Drink Package was available, although it was not widely advertised.

How did you find out about it, or did you ask? Want to be prepared for my next sailing if they continue to do this.

What was the discount? Was it a standard one or level dependent?

Edited by akcruz

How did you find out about it, or did you ask? Want to be prepared for my next sailing if they continue to do this.

What was the discount? Was it a standard one or level dependent?

Pinnacle 50%

D+ 40%

D 30%

Emerald 20%

Platinum 10%

I think it was only premium and ultimate packages

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Pinnacle 50%

D+ 40%

D 30%

Emerald 20%

Platinum 10%

Love this-bring it on!!!

I am going to be checking on this or the punch card for sure on day one of my cruise!!

Please Royal!!!!:D

Just got off the Adventure 11/28 sailing and they offered the C&A discount for the ultimate drink package only, though you could still buy it mid-week as long as there were 4 days remaining. They also offered the punch card for $75. Both offers were on flyers in the cabin the first day.

Just got off the Adventure 11/28 sailing and they offered the C&A discount for the ultimate drink package only, though you could still buy it mid-week as long as there were 4 days remaining. They also offered the punch card for $75. Both offers were on flyers in the cabin the first day.

Can someone refresh my memory, what were the C&A discounts? I seem to recall it was a sliding scale percentage based on C&A levels..we will be on FOS Jan 3, so I will report back if anything is offered that week!

Thanks!

I bought a special package on my 14 night Snowbird Migration (Serenade from Quebec City), I waited until there was 4 nights left in the cruise, and lo and behold, they had a table set up outside of WJ advertising C & A discount. It was a no brainer, and I didn't have to drink more than usual to get my money's worth.

On LB today and last week. No discount on drink packages. However on day 5 last week and today, day 3, the 10 drink punch card for $67 was offered.

Actually, it was in the Cruise Compass the evening of Day 2. I also noticed a 2/$14 offer in last night's Compass. Only in one or two bars. This is something HAL and Princess do on a daily basis. They do BOGO-for $1.

I have never bought a drinks package.

But I would buy this discounted, or voucher package.:D

As D+ I feel the same - we would never buy the drink packages BUT we do like a Bloody Mary in the morning and maybe a drink in the afternoon - so the drink packages are no good to us -

BUT drink vouchers would work! :)

Well... I must disclaim that I actually made Diamond + on this sailing and I would actually be in favor of even deeper discounts on the drink packages for eliminating the cocktail hour.

It would be much better if all those interesting people were not just huddled in small groups downing free drinks in the lounge and could be out with me all around the ship enjoying all that the sea, sail aways and the ship have to offer.

It was a bit depressing right from the start when I saw the lounge was packed on deck 5 before we even went under the bridge on that amazing sail away from Bayonne.

I found the lounge a major annoyance and the lines to get drinks a bit desperate. I gave up after a few days and went about enjoying the usual things I always enjoyed at that hour.

We are also D+ and I disagree with you - we love to go to the DL for about 1 hour before Dinner - we enjoy meeting other people there and interacting with everyone - then we go to MTD and then we do enjoy everything about the ship -

There are very few people that sit there every night for the entire 3 hours drinking....

Would not buy the Ultimate even at the D+ level but we would buy the punch cards for $75 -

We like a Bloody Mary in the mornings and one year ago 2 for $14.40 INCLUDING tip - now? $24.50 for two -

Bring on the punch cards - We will take 1 each! :)

I see the 2 cocktails for $14 in the Olive or Twist lounge on LB today from 8 to midnight in today's Compass. There have been several offers last week and this for buy 4 Coors, get 5 and the cooler bag. If the 10 drinks for $67 punch card shows up early next week, we will try it as the lounges are soooo busy. We've been meeting friends in Boleros and using one or two free drinks there before dinner. Much nicer.

Although we do 'swing by' the DL before dinner - we have never gone into the CL as we don't feel we 'need' the title -

We love the schooner bar - 'R' bar and Boleros if there is one on board and we usually meet friends there after dinner for a night cap! :D

Pinnacle 50%

D+ 40%

D 30%

Emerald 20%

Platinum 10%

Let my friends on the Vision know about this and as D+ they were given 40% back on the drink package that they purchased before they boarded -

Anyone else heard about any other ships offering this?

Very interested in Drink Certificates for $67 for 10 drinks!!

So day 5 after you cannot purchase a package anymore?

Actually, on a 7 day cruise, day 4 is normally the last day to purchase an unlimited beverage package. However, you may see ships offer their own deals, outside the corporate guidelines.