No daily water in Aqua class per Corp email to ship

TJW

I did post a comment on Facebook. What is the best email address to use to write to celebrity about this?

I used this address celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com

I emailed them on Friday and have not received even an automated reply so maybe I'll try the other address on Tuesday if I haven't heard anything.

Cynthia

They Chip away at food quality, they Chip away at live entertainment, they Chip away at amenities, yet the Ships remain full. Guess they will continue to do so until enough folks look elsewhere.

I don't know if a lot of people are in the same boat (pun intended) as we are but this winter's cruise will tell for us.

We have the 1, 2, 3 package that we booked on board last year or the year before at a reasonable rate.

We'll have fun no matter what but if the cut backs are really evident than that's it for us..........

I have both sent an e-mail to Celebrity and also posted on Facebook. I also urge others who haven't done so to express their opinions to Celebrity by both sending an e-mail and posting on Facebook.

I am perplexed that the official Celebrity poster (and yes, I understand it most likely is more than one employee) hasn't tried to explain the rationale behind this decision to remove an Aqua Class perk -- particularly a perk which began with the introduction of Aqua Class.

Unfortunately I am still waiting for any sort of response from my e-mail. I haven't even received an auto-response that it was received!

They figure if they do not comment the problem will go away.

Everyone needs to post comments on the photos that Celebrity puts on facebook so that everyone sees it. If you post just on the Celebrity page people just looking at facebook will not see it.

And there is the reason it has been dropped. How many do the same and all those bottles go into the trash? It must be more that do than don't.

We told our steward only to keep 2 bottles/ PP in the room, so we would not end up with a lot of unused bottles.

I am confused

Perditax wrote:Day 2 on Eclipse, no bottled water restock.

Yet Isabella wrote:We told our steward only to keep 2 bottles/ PP in the room, so we would not end up with a lot of unused bottles.

What is the new policy? Water at the beginning of the cruise and no refills, or water refills when and as used?

I am confused

Perditax wrote:Day 2 on Eclipse, no bottled water restock.

Yet Isabella wrote:We told our steward only to keep 2 bottles/ PP in the room, so we would not end up with a lot of unused bottles.

What is the new policy? Water at the beginning of the cruise and no refills, or water refills when and as used?

New policy is no refills - just first day.

Isabella was responding to Wallie's post about the reason for the new policy being that people wasted the bottles. She even quoted him to make it clear.

Sorry, but I just want to be clear…Last August I booked my first Aqua Class cabin for a September 2016 Med cruise. So, since then they've eliminate sparkling wine, fruit, flowers AND daily replenished bottled water? I wish I had kept my original verandah booking!

Sorry, but I just want to be clear…Last August I booked my first Aqua Class cabin for a September 2016 Med cruise. So, since then they've eliminate sparkling wine, fruit, flowers AND daily replenished bottled water? I wish I had kept my original verandah booking!

I believe the sparkling wine & fruit are still there?

Post #81 on this thread by Celebrity Cruises has led many of us to conclude that only the things he listed are to be expected. It did not include any of the above. I personally quoted him asking for clarification and he has not been back to comment.

For now I'm assuming we only get what is quoted and that many of the reasons I booked Aqua in the past are a thing of the past or soon will be.

I have still not received an answer to my email.

Cynthia

I believe the sparkling wine & fruit are still there?

Fruit ...a few green apples...they look nice and supposedly help avert/treat sea sickness?.. but we order "fresh " fruit from room service..esp bananas, oranges ...or we'll bring them back from the buffet..looks like a daily "shopping trip" for fruit and water is in our AQ future!

I'll send my e mail tom.....not on facebook etc...hope we get our daiy water back....it was an included amenity when we booked our 3 AQ cruises

Edited by hcat

Post #81 on this thread by Celebrity Cruises has led many of us to conclude that only the things he listed are to be expected. It did not include any of the above. I personally quoted him asking for clarification and he has not been back to comment.

For now I'm assuming we only get what is quoted and that many of the reasons I booked Aqua in the past are a thing of the past or soon will be.

I have still not received an answer to my email.

Cynthia

I think the disconnect is that the things listed are in addition to (or at least have been in the past) the amenities given for Concierge Class which are listed below:

Amenities

Welcome Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine with a commemorative label featuring exclusive art work from the ArtCenter/South Florida artists

Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences

Daily delivery of Afternoon Savories

Plush bathrobes

Fresh fruit

Custom-blended bath amenities

Use of binoculars and golf umbrella

Extra handheld hair dryer

Celebrity tote bag

I did post a comment on Facebook. What is the best email address to use to write to celebrity about this?

I used this address celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com

I emailed them on Friday and have not received even an automated reply so maybe I'll try the other address on Tuesday if I haven't heard anything.

Cynthia

Just finished a conversation with a Captain's Club representative a few minutes ago. I asked her what e-mail address to use (i.e.: concerns@celebrity. com or another one). She told me to use: celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com

I had sent my letter of complaint to the concerns@celebrity.com but will send another one this afternoon to the celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com address also.

Despite receiving at least two marketing e-mails a day from Celebrity I haven't even received an automated response from my first e-mail.

I just spoke to a Captain's Club representative. According to her the welcome sparkling wine and the fruit (she said "fruit on request") are still Aqua amenities. The daily delivery of bottled water has been eliminated with just "welcome bottled water" on the first day. She also confirmed that the flowers have been eliminated.

I just spoke to a Captain's Club representative. According to her the welcome sparkling wine and the fruit (she said "fruit on request") are still Aqua amenities. The daily delivery of bottled water has been eliminated with just "welcome bottled water" on the first day. She also confirmed that the flowers have been eliminated.

Flowers were supposedly eliminated over a year ago. However, we still got fresh flowers twice and a rose from Captain's Club. As for the fruit, I usually get my fruit at the buffet but the fruit display looks real nice next to the sparkling wine and wine glasses.

Maybe they should add the sentence "In addition, Aqua class receives all the benefits of Concierge…..."

I think the disconnect is that the things listed are in addition to (or at least have been in the past) the amenities given for Concierge Class which are listed below:

Amenities

Welcome Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine with a commemorative label featuring exclusive art work from the ArtCenter/South Florida artists

Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences

Daily delivery of Afternoon Savories

Plush bathrobes

Fresh fruit

Custom-blended bath amenities

Use of binoculars and golf umbrella

Extra handheld hair dryer

Celebrity tote bag

That's what i thought.. IN ADDITION TO CONCIERGE AMENITIES...but others say it no longer says that on the listed amenities for AQ .

I could not imagine them withdrawing anything from that list...but they should make the amenities clear on the website or clarify someplace...I agree that there is a communications disconnect.... and restore the daily water delivery to AQ.

Edited by hcat

Flowers were supposedly eliminated over a year ago. However, we still got fresh flowers twice and a rose from Captain's Club. As for the fruit, I usually get my fruit at the buffet but the fruit display looks real nice next to the sparkling wine and wine glasses.

Maybe they should add the sentence "In addition, Aqua class receives all the benefits of Concierge…..."

We have found the flowers to be hit and miss this year. In 2015 we did two B2B2B series of cruises. On the first B2B2B cruises (a South American series on the Infinity starting last February 15th) we did not receive flowers for the room and but did receive the Captain's Club rose each leg (we are Elite+). On the second B2B2B set (on the Equinox starting October 2nd) we were in an Aqua stateroom for the first two legs; we did receive flowers for the Aqua stateroom on both Aqua cruises, in addition to the Captain's Club rose for each leg. On the final leg this fall we were in a Sky Suite, so received flowers and the rose, but acquaintances onboard (who were also in a Sky Suite) had to ask for flowers for the room.

As we usually choose Concierge I really do not miss the flowers in the stateroom. I bet I dump them over at least 3 times on a cruise, usually on something important. I so like the CC rose in the bathroom though. Doesn't seem to get in the way so much.

I much prefer to bring flowers on at a port. The room steward will bring a proper vase which doesn't fall over when you look at it. I have brought beautiful flowers onboard in Asia, the Med and the best bouquet was in Hawaii.

Just finished a conversation with a Captain's Club representative a few minutes ago. I asked her what e-mail address to use (i.e.: concerns@celebrity. com or another one). She told me to use: celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com

I had sent my letter of complaint to the concerns@celebrity.com but will send another one this afternoon to the celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com address also.

Despite receiving at least two marketing e-mails a day from Celebrity I haven't even received an automated response from my first e-mail.

I sent my comments to both of those addresses.

I just pulled this phone # off a recent thread !-800-256-6649, hope this works. I never knew there was a actual Complaint Phone Number, phone is managed through Guest Relations I would only ask to speak to a supervisor. Lets see if we can get a response to the water issue.