No daily water in Aqua class per Corp email to ship

TJW

And there is the reason it has been dropped. How many do the same and all those bottles go into the trash? It must be more that do than don't.

Yes, I wish the people who got too much water had told their steward to stop leaving it. Maybe then we wouldn't be in this pickle. I think Celebrity (and all cruise lines) watch waste, because after all, it's money down the drain.

Do they really have to throw the unopened bottles in the trash?

Just got off the phone with the Captain's Club, and while she was very sympathetic and understanding, she said there is nothing she could do.

However, she did remind me of the taking away/bringing back of the pillow chocolates, and said that came about because of the overwhelming calls and e-mails Corporate got about the situation, and gave me this e-mail address to send complaints about the current Aqua Class situation:

celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com

She said put "Attn: Corporate" in the subject line, and then state our issues.

Hope this helps.

I wrote to this address yesterday. We will see what response I get.

I am shocked at the number of people on this board who are posting that they are looking elsewhere for their vacations. Some very loyal Celebrity cruisers among them.

And there is the reason it has been dropped. How many do the same and all those bottles go into the trash? It must be more that do than don't.

Simple solution:

They should do it like they do the tea and canapes, if you want it check the form for your cabin steward to bring bottle water.

Edited by Banjo

I am shocked at the number of people on this board who are posting that they are looking elsewhere for their vacations. Some very loyal Celebrity cruisers among them.

For some it may be the last straw....

Heard the savories were being taken away too.

:(

I heard that also.

They , along with the welcome bottle of bubbly, are no longer on the amenities list.

I hope it's just a mistake on the list. I liked getting that cheese plate every afternoon.

I heard that also.

They , along with the welcome bottle of bubbly, are no longer on the amenities list.

I hope it's just a mistake on the list. I liked getting that cheese plate every afternoon.

This all started about a year ago when Celebrity removed from the website under the AQ cabins that they get all Concierge benefits plus AQ perks. Slow changes since then.

Yes, I wish the people who got too much water had told their steward to stop leaving it. Maybe then we wouldn't be in this pickle. I think Celebrity (and all cruise lines) watch waste, because after all, it's money down the drain.

Do they really have to throw the unopened bottles in the trash?

On our recent AmaWaterways river cruise, everyone was commenting on the bottle build-up in our cabins. We did ask the steward to ease up, but it didn't change anything. So when we saw the cart in the hallway we un-stocked our cabin. Had to do this a few times!

Do you mean buy and make money, or stockholders can ask corporate to restore our water.,.and savories! Our only X investment is three booked cruises with triple perks...like many others, we'll wait and see about any more...love the ships so now it's about product, price and service!

At least we'll be prepared when we board next month.....hope the bars have cold water for us!

On our recent AmaWaterways river cruise, everyone was commenting on the bottle build-up in our cabins. We did ask the steward to ease up, but it didn't change anything. So when we saw the cart in the hallway we un-stocked our cabin. Had to do this a few times!

That's poor management..but not a reason to stop the perk...

Which other cruise line offers free bottled water? Book with a drink package perk and you can have all the free bottled water you wish.

Which other cruise line offers free bottled water? Book with a drink package perk and you can have all the free bottled water you wish.

AQ is the spa class on Celebrity ... it comes with a higher fare than balcony rooms, but includes certain extra perks, like PG, Relaxataion Rm., special spa shower, limited room occupancy up to 2, , outstanding dining in BLU and up til now Daily Delivery of Bottled Water...

We have a drink package but dislike losing perks we paid for when we booked....esp when other booking classes are gaining perks.....

It's the principle and the convenience; and for those without a package, an extra cost... and not everyone enjoys or can tolerate tap water...not dragging my Brita filtration system onboard! TSA might love that!

Edited by hcat

I don't buy a drink package. When I booked my aqua class room, the water was promised. It isn't the water, it's the principle.