All Wine Now Gone from Gift Preference List!

yogimax

Yes, the welcome back wine is gone from the list. I called C&A last week and the agent said she was not told of any changes to the list. She checked the list (I guess she didn't believe me) and indeed noticed that no wine was available as a welcome back beverage. She put me on hold and came back and said she spoke to her colleagues and no one knew of any changes. My guess (don't shoot the messenger) is that the beer will be next to go.

Cheers?

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

Yes, the welcome back wine is gone from the list. I called C&A last week and the agent said she was not told of any changes to the list. She checked the list (I guess she didn't believe me) and indeed noticed that no wine was available as a welcome back beverage. She put me on hold and came back and said she spoke to her colleagues and no one knew of any changes. My guess (don't shoot the messenger) is that the beer will be next to go.

Cheers?

M

If they take away my Corona I will be sad

• 4 weeks later...

Just went out to check our choices for March, and not only is the wine gone, from the welcome back list, but the D+ gift list is missing a lot of things that were on it last month. The slippers are back, but the beach towel is back to one per (last month it was two); the element bag is gone; and everything else is either wine or fruit plates.:(

Edited by orville99

We like the plush beach crying towel. We got another last month and when we checked it off a couple months before the cruise it was 1 per not 2:p

It came home dry as we had a another wonderful cruise with nothing to cry about. It was wrapped in a nice bow

Edited by setsail

We like the plush beach crying towel. We got another last month and when we checked it off a couple months before the cruise it was 1 per not 2:p

It came home dry as we had a another wonderful cruise with nothing to cry about. It was wrapped in a nice bow

It was two when we selected it from the list for our October EN cruise (and we got two), and it was still two when we made our selection for our NYE Brilliance cruise, but we didn't need any more beach towels so we chose a Ravenswood Zin instead.

Don't know when they changed it back to one per.

This is what the list looked like in September:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2258885&highlight=element+bag&page=2

Edited by orville99

It was two when we selected it from the list for our October EN cruise (and we got two), and it was still two when we made our selection for our NYE Brilliance cruise, but we didn't need any more beach towels so we chose a Ravenswood Zin instead.

Don't know when they changed it back to one per.

This is what the list looked like in September:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2258885&highlight=element+bag&page=2

I think it was late sept. When we selected the towel for our dec. allure. 1 gift per cabin.

We also have water as the drink, that's 1 bottle per guest

Edited by setsail

I think it was late sept. When we selected the towel for our dec. allure. 1 gift per cabin.

We also have water as the drink, that's 1 bottle per guest

Probably because RCL doesn't like you.

It was definitely two when I posted to that thread on September 22nd. In fact, the only reason why I posted to that thread was that I had just ordered two from the list that day and the list that was originally posted had some old data in it.

And it was still two on October 12, the day we stepped off of Enchantment with two C&A towels and decided we didn't need any more so we switched our choice to wine when we got back home.

BTW, RCL is now delivering bottles of water to D and D+ passengers along with your welcome back beverage of choice. On our NYE Brilliance cruise, we got two Heinekens, the bag of cookies and almonds, and six bottles of water. It's now a standard perk.

Edited by orville99