Thank You for this Happy Place!

Foggy Bay

My DH and I are set to leave on the Mexican Riviera trip on Dec. 20, for our 30th wedding anniversary (dang, those years flew by!). When we first booked, it seemed so far away. I've been on these boards reading and dreaming since then.

I really am filled with gratitude for this space, and for all of you on this site. I've had a very stressful fall, and whenever I was just at my most stressed out and upset, I would get on CC and just mentally cruise away. I love all the comments, the posts, the boards, and it truly has been my little Happy Place for many months now. Thanks to everyone who posts, comments, participates and even lurks.

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

My DH and I are set to leave on the Mexican Riviera trip on Dec. 20, for our 30th wedding anniversary (dang, those years flew by!). When we first booked, it seemed so far away. I've been on these boards reading and dreaming since then.

I really am filled with gratitude for this space, and for all of you on this site. I've had a very stressful fall, and whenever I was just at my most stressed out and upset, I would get on CC and just mentally cruise away. I love all the comments, the posts, the boards, and it truly has been my little Happy Place for many months now. Thanks to everyone who posts, comments, participates and even lurks.

Merry Christmas and enjoy your voyage on VEDM:)

Congratulations on your 30th Anniversary.

Wishing you a wonderful cruise.

Merry Christmas.

What a wonderful post. So positive and refreshing.

Congrats on your 30th anniversary.

We also are on this cruise and can't wait to see how a HAL ship celebrates!

Enjoy every minute on board. I know we will!

Merry Christmas and safe travels to San Diego.

Happy Anniversary, Merry Christmas, Bon Voyage, and Thank you. I hope I read your post right. I sure hope "Stressful fall" referred to the season and not an accident.

Roy

Ha! I should have capitalized "Fall." No--events during the Fall season, not a literal fall. Although a "fall" might have come with pain meds, which could have helped with "Fall." :D

Foggy Bay brings up a good point. This is a "happy place" which, unfortunately, we forget from time to time when a little negativity creeps in. The vast majority of people on here are great and it is wonderful to meet them - either on here or in person.

Best wishes to Foggy Bay and husband on their anniversary and hope they have a fabulous cruise!

Happy 30th Anniversary - in these days of throwaway marriages, that is quite an achievement.:D Great way to celebrate, especially having Christmas on a cruise, in the sunshine, and nothing wrong with being pampered and spoiled for the duration. Merry Christmas!