Celebrity Dream Destination Sweepstakes

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Celebrity has a new "Dream Destination Sweepstakes", offering Celebrity prize packs. Sweepstakes begins today 1/1/16, through 1/11/16. For additonal information, please review the sweepstakes rules.

To visit the Sweepstakes page, please click HERE

Good luck to all, and Happy New Year !

Andy

All the best in the New Year.

Thank you Orator. All the best to you and your family. I will email you - hopefully we can meet for lunch, or dinner. It will be great to see you again.

Edited by Host Andy

I have been trying to log into my reservation and I get the following message:

The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation.

This has been occurring for a week. The folks at Celebrity can't help other than try to getting into my reservation through the back door. But it didn't work.

I wanted to check the shore excursions but too frustrating and waste of time.

Have other cruisers encountered this problem?

The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation.

This has been occurring for a week. The folks at Celebrity can't help other than try to getting into my reservation through the back door. But it didn't work.

Yes, we have the same problem even after calling.

They say problem is on their end but no solution in sight. Sailing in one week

Happy sailing

Happy new year 🍾

Thanks Andy for letting us know about contest.

Same here when I click on "Manage my reservation". However, I tried clicking on on-line check in and it worked. I phoned them and talked to a helpful fellow at length. He told me that My Celebrity is so broken that they have to start at the beginning to fix it. Apparently it has been patched here and there and every time they patched, something else broke!

He told me to click on ONLINE CHECK-IN at the top of the page instead of trying to register. Every time I register, it tells me my password is wrong which it is not. I just put it in again and I get into My Celebrity but as I said the links are kind of iffy there.

I agree with you about the shore excursions. Do they want to sell them or not?

Hi Everyone,

Celebrity has a new "Dream Destination Sweepstakes", offering Celebrity prize packs. Sweepstakes begins today 1/1/16, through 1/11/16. For additonal information, please review the sweepstakes rules.

I was hoping the sweepstakes grand prize was a cruise to your dream destination, not just prize packs :(:(:( Don't mean to imply the prize packs aren't nice but a cruise is much nicer :):):)

Thanks and Happy New Year, Andy!

I have been trying for the past 3 days to get into my reservation and cannot. Get the same messages that others have posted. Called Celebrity several times with no resolution. Very frustrating, particularly when I get multiple emails about booking shore excursions and beverage packages.

Nothing new. To check the shore excursions sign out of your account and go to your specific cruise. Then take a look at those shore excursions. If there is any change - absolutely anything from tiny port departure change to a payment - the system has often locked me out for a week. Calling sometimes helps. I usually move my reservation to a TA and ask them to send me the PDF file for shore excursions for my cruise. Once went to the same cruise with a different departure date and looked at excursions there and called to book.

Last, have you been to your roll call. Mostly likely you will find lots of great excursions already planned there.

Hi Everyone,

rules say you can enter once every day.

it won't let me enter after initial entry.

i'm not going to rant on X's I.T. again but this is a great example of systemic problems.

Ditto dodger1964's post. Rules and regs say 1 entry/day is possible. Entered once over the weekend successfully, but when I tried to enter today, I'm told that I've exceeded the number of possible entries. Go figure. Anyone able to enter more than once? Sigh....

Betsy

Ditto dodger1964's post. Rules and regs say 1 entry/day is possible. Entered once over the weekend successfully, but when I tried to enter today, I'm told that I've exceeded the number of possible entries. Go figure. Anyone able to enter more than once? Sigh....

Betsy

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The error has been fixed. Good luck!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The error has been fixed. Good luck!

Well now the entire Celebrity website is ''under construction'' and not functioning.

My last checkin took three days and a call to Celebrity. Luggage tags have still not arrived after two requests.

I'm about done trying to do what should be easy, routine tasks on their website and will find a company who can service its customers needs.

Did you happen to see this?

Prize: There are sixteen (16) Prize Packs. Each Prize Pack contains a wine tote, a Celebrity tote bag, Bvlgari suites amenities, Celebrity slippers, a Celebrity bathrobe, and a Celebrity hat. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) $150 USD per prize pack,

Big whoop.

Did you happen to see this?

Prize: There are sixteen (16) Prize Packs. Each Prize Pack contains a wine tote, a Celebrity tote bag, Bvlgari suites amenities, Celebrity slippers, a Celebrity bathrobe, and a Celebrity hat. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) $150 USD per prize pack,

Big whoop.

I'll throw in two bottles of water! LOL

Hi Everyone,

The link doesn't work foe me. :confused: Happy New Year, Andy.