Downton Abbey?

PRH

Not in the US. We just viewed episode 2 of the final season. :D

PRH, my guess is probably not. I don't ever recall seeing PBS on any ships.

We were on Oasis in December. The "Voom" internet lives up to their claims. It is FAST!!. We were able to stream PBS, HULU, Netflix, etc. in our room. Ran a speed test: 20 mbps down and 10 mbps up.

I know the feeling! We are leaving on the Anthem on the 25th for 12 days so I'll be missing the 4th and 5th episodes. Thankfully we have cable on demand so I can catch up when we get back. With this being the final season I don't want to miss a minute!:D

alas my CoD does not have any PBS programming.

My god that dumb show would be the last thing I'm thinking about while on a cruise.

..And what is the last show you'd be thinking about while cruising....Oops, this isn't Jeopardy!! LOL :D:D

The last thing I think about while cruising is all these stupid sports games...they're dumber than DA. At least DA has lovely home surroundings...certainly nicer than my cabin. :D

Where I live they play the last week before the newest one....I am missing a week on a cruise in feb and just hoping the next 3 episodes will be on during our land vacation in the virgin islands!....I know I can see them when I return but am afraid of spoilers....

Downton Abbey season 6 releases 2 weeks from today [1/26]on Netflix. I have always watched the entire season before the general public has only seen 1 or 2 episodes. Once it has finished in UK the entire season is released to Netflix. I see that Amazon is selling it on 1/26/16.

Edited by sugcarol