What's the most positive thing you can say about Carnival?

Schoifmom

In an effort to bring a more positive light to our year, let's list the most positive things that we can say about Carnival (not that I'm brand hyping here, I just want to see some more positive activity on these boards).

I'll start us off:

I LOVE the comedy clubs!

The staff has always been fantastic! I've never been to a hotel where everyone knows our names.

We also believe it is a very good value and we are not talking about an inexpensive inside cabin as we've recently moved up to booking suites!! We love them!

The staff has always been extremely polite and friendly. It's amazing how much good service makes a vacation extra great.:)

Also, I love that they do the Southern Caribbean round-trip out of Barbados every Wednesday. This means I don't have to fly...15 minutes drive from home to the cruise port, no hassles checking in, and we get to avoid the large crowd that boards in San Juan :D

I could go on and on for my love with Carnival. I took my first Carnival cruise in 2005 and we haven't cruised on another line since our first one on the Carnival Valor.

Top 10 reasons why I cruise with Carnival :

10. The ports of call...there is always a fun place to go

9. The amenities onboard....I mean it is a Fun Ship. There is something for everyone to enjoy from waterslides and hanging by the pool to trivia

8. The food....there is a good variety

7. The price...no where else can you get a vacation with as many options as a Carnival Cruise.

6. Three words.....HALF MOON CAY

5. The variety of embarkation ports in great cities like New Orleans, Miami, Port Canaveral, New York City. I could go on and on

4. Platinum status and VIFP perks...I love the priority embarkation

3. Warm Chocolate Melting Cake....need I say more

2. The crew...I have met so many wonderful crew members onboard different ships. I may see them on one ship and years later see them on a different ship and they will remember me by name. I am still amazed at how they do that.

And the number #1 reason why I cruise with Carnival is.....

1. The friends that you meet onboard. I have truly been blessed in life with so many wonderful friends that I have met onboard Carnival ships. Without cruising I would have never any of them.

The balcony with comfortable chairs that I can fall asleep on while trying to read my tablet but being distracted by the ocean. This is while DH is taking an afternoon nap in the cabin he has as cold as he can it...which is too cold for me. It gets us relaxed and nicely rested to enjoy our evening out on the ship together.

It's fun! Love the waterworks area for me and my son. Comedy club is great, Dr. Seuss brunch is awesome.

Staff is so friendly and goes out of their way to make sure you are pampered and taken care of.

Food! Bitter and Blanc, Chocolate melting cake, steakhouse. List goes on and on for me.

They offer a great experience for all ages, all activity levels, at all times on board while sailing from just about every major port in America.

If you're bored or not having fun on a Carnival cruise, you are pathologically unable to feel positive emotions.

Carnival is our cruise line; we tried it first (in the modern era) and it suits us: plenty to do, good food, we like the little touches (sadly, chocolates on the pillows have gone the way of the dodo bird) and we enjoy the MDR (dressing up for it)....we're not necessarily fancy folks but we enjoy teatime, too!

Cabins are not puny, either.