Bar Soap in the Bath

I too bring my own preferred bar soap for the bath/shower and my own antibacterial pump soap for by the sink.

^ THIS. I bring bar soaps (we each have a preferred brand), and one pump soap for each 7 nights of cruising. We wash our hands a lot on cruises and this formula works for us. :) The pump soap is cleaner and not sticky like bar soap :p

Yes but I bring mine from home. I have a hard time making lots of bubble with the soap they provide and forget about the liquid one in the shower.

I don't have a problem getting lots of bubbles/foam using the liquid soap -- but I don't use one of their wash clothes....I bring my own, spong ball. I buy it at the dollar store, then just throw it out before I leave the ship.

We bring our own bar/bodywash....

I used the soap in the bathroom to wash my hands for the first couple of days, then I switched to my bodywash. Next cruise, I will bring my own antibacterial pump soap along with my Bar/Bodywash. I have very sensitive skin and the bar they provide dried out my skin.

I always bring a big bar or two from home. It's what I'm used to and I want to be comfortable in my home away from home. Besides its easier to grip than those Barbie-doll sized slivers of soap with which they insult their guests..

I don't have a problem getting lots of bubbles/foam using the liquid soap -- but I don't use one of their wash clothes....I bring my own, spong ball. I buy it at the dollar store, then just throw it out before I leave the ship.

Yeah I also bring my own spong ball but mine is from bath n body work I will buy it from the dollar store next time lol

It used to make bubble but last time the dispenser said shampoo/soap but not separate like one side for shampoo and the other one for soap. Maybe that's why, but it no longer bother me since now I am using my own.

Yeah I also bring my own spong ball but mine is from bath n body work I will buy it from the dollar store next time lol

It used to make bubble but last time the dispenser said shampoo/soap but not separate like one side for shampoo and the other one for soap. Maybe that's why, but it no longer bother me since now I am using my own.

In the shower dispenser it may be shampoo/soap mixture, but I use it just the same for my hair and body. It works just fine. I don't use expensive shampoo at home and don't use conditioner on my hair, and have incredibly healthy and shiny hair.

It works for me, is all I can say.