WOW sale is back

nyc12345

I have been pricing a cruise for a while, outside of $100 OBC the price is the same it has been. Also no half off deposit.

I called them about half off deposit because I did not see it either. They say that it shows up as you are ready to pay, but you won't see it when you are just pricing things.

Let's see if they jack up the prices before giving us OBC from the WOW sale. :D

This is a LOL sale... for my April IOS cruise, the fare is about the same for a JS but only a $50 OBC whereas we received $300 (plus another $190) from our agency.

I just booked a Freedom cruise for March 2017 today. I got the 30% off and $100'OBC, but I don't know if my deposit was 50% because I don't know what is normal. This is our first RCI cruise. The deposit was $750 for a 6 night $2600 cruise for 2 adults and 1 kid. Is that the reduced deposit or full one?

I just booked a Freedom cruise for March 2017 today. I got the 30% off and $100'OBC, but I don't know if my deposit was 50% because I don't know what is normal. This is our first RCI cruise. The deposit was $750 for a 6 night $2600 cruise for 2 adults and 1 kid. Is that the reduced deposit or full one?

That's a full deposit of $250 per person.

That sounds like the full deposit.

You paid full deposit.

Got final confirmation from my TA yesterday. Got the full $200 OBC instead of the original $50 OBC. Our reduced deposit from the on board booking while on the Reflection in January 2016 remained the same. Also, the $100 OBC we received for booking on board remained the same also.

Our original booking on board the Celebrity Reflection in Jan 2016 was for a starboard side, amidships OV cabin, with $100 OBC for booking on board, and $100 OBC given as part of the BOGO promotion and 1/2 deposit ($200).

Subsequent to that time, I downgraded from the OV to a port side, deck 2 inside cabin. Everything remained the same except the BOGO $100 OBC dropped to $50 for the inside cabin.

Now under the WOW sale, I still have the inside cabin, deposit remains the same, the original $100 OBC for booking on board remains, plus my $50 OBC for the BOGO promotion is now $200 for the WOW promotion.

Oh by the way, my cabin price went up by $1, so I netted $149 positive.

Disgusting that this doesn't apply to European customers :mad:

Yeah really disgusting.......

Every "country" website has his own deals so sometimes you get something somebody else in the world doesn't get.

There is always the good courtesy to be happy for somebody else his or her break......

And if you're smart then you just book thru an US TA and you'll get all the disgusting perks they get too........

**** BTW I'm European myself.......

Edited by yvet