Recent photos of empress of the seas in dry dock

Revenge is on the cards that's for sure [emoji23]

The majesty went in drydock some months ago for an oil leak if my memory serves me right.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Two separate issues now that I recall. Unrelated to each other.

Makes me speechless that Brilliance is still showing availability for April 14. Wanted to transfer our Empress 5 night cancelled April 11th booking to this 4 night sailing on Brilliance for the same price. RCI said no deal. Full price would need to be paid at the last minute published price for Brilliance. Hope those empty cabins currently showing on Brilliance stay empty. Still in disbelief in how those of us on the 6 Empress cancelled cruises have been treated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brilliance is also showing availability April 9th for 5 nights. Why not allow displaced passengers on Empress to book on this sailing also with price protection?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by coaster

Brilliance is also showing availability April 9th for 5 nights. Why not allow displaced passengers on Empress to book on this sailing also with price protection?

Good question.

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

Best reply ever!! Just watched the movie last week!

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

That joke went over much better here than it did on the Anthem aftermath threads :D

Damn. Missed Jewel entering drydock today, would have had a pretty good view of Empress before turning into the dock. Next hope will be Veendam leaving the shipyard Friday/Saturday for Miami.

Edited by chengkp75

Damn. Missed Jewel entering drydock today, would have had a pretty good view of Empress before turning into the dock. Next hope will be Veendam leaving the shipyard Friday/Saturday for Miami.

I believe NCL Sky is in Freeport today. Haven't looked at the cruise time tables. But Sky calls weekly. Carnival Pride will be there this week as well. Not sure on others. Will have to see.

I believe NCL Sky is in Freeport today. Haven't looked at the cruise time tables. But Sky calls weekly. Carnival Pride will be there this week as well. Not sure on others. Will have to see.

Can't see squat from the cruise terminal to the shipyard. As someone here has posted, the bow cams have the resolution of a rotten potato. I'm hoping for some visuals from right next to the wetdock Empress is at.

Back to the original topic...............I am so ready to see pictures of the rooms!!!!!!!!!!! The suspense is KILLING me.

M excited to see more too. The sneaks and peeks I've seen from various crew members look beautiful. The one guy who works on the ship has posted random shots of other crew members and you can see some things in the background. Love the chairs and carpet in This for example...ImageUploadedByForums1459897262.322989.jpg.6e7dbdd905a6db0a222c485245dd7dce.jpg

Sorry not the best quality :(

He is genesis_dan on Instagram.

Edited by Sunkissed Mommy

Can't see squat from the cruise terminal to the shipyard. As someone here has posted, the bow cams have the resolution of a rotten potato. I'm hoping for some visuals from right next to the wetdock Empress is at.

Ha, that was my line on the potato cameras.

I check Instagram. Not for pics off the cruise cameras, but for pics from people on the other ships. Other popular tags to search are Freeport and Drydock.

I think that's probably it. When taken from a low angle relatively close the C&A is obstructed

12143244_570703576438870_4599451970350560760_n.jpg?oh=cabae52b09505ed96f1ef548792751b0&oe=578B4E36

Yep it was the angle [emoji15] this picture confirms it sorry about that!

a43f7b6701f5892e4785bb7edef382e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by monarch142