Possible names for Celebrity Project Edge

Drobot234

Hey everyone!

I'm really excited to find out the official names for the new Celebrity Cruises Project Edge ships!

In the mean time, I would love to have your ideas for possible ship names.

I feel like Celebrity Hemisphere would be nice, I don't know.

Thanks!

Edited by Drobot234

Following pass names I'd say there's a good chance the first will be called celebrity edge... The first m/class ship is called millennium, the first s/class is called solstice so it would follow suit... As for the second ship I'm going for celebrity something! :D

Celebrity Aurora, Celebrity Eos, Celebrity Pinnacle, Celebrity Radiance, Celebrity Spectrum, Celebrity Luminosity, Celebrity Magnitude, Celebrity Quasar. Sticking with the celestial themes. Some are repeats of other lines. I could see celebrity going a few different ways here.

I'm definitely hoping they continue with the astronomical terms.

Celebrity Nebula, anyone? Celebrity Comet? Celebrity Umbra?

I'd think I'd like them to reclaim some of the former fleet's names most though. Would a new Celebrity Meridian be bad luck?

I'm definitely hoping they continue with the astronomical terms.

Celebrity Nebula, anyone? Celebrity Comet? Celebrity Umbra?

I'd think I'd like them to reclaim some of the former fleet's names most though. Would a new Celebrity Meridian be bad luck?

IN the past, some have said they are not named after Celestial objects but cars. Think about it.

Boaty McBoatface ... oh oh already taken

And Shippy McShipFace was suggested on another cruise line thread -- but let's hope it remains better suited to some other cruise lines [known for their drinks packages] than Celebrity! So -- how about Edgy McEdgeFace?

Edited by Host Jazzbeau

Like lastdance I think 'The Edge' is a good bet....

With the push on 'chic' and modern luxury, however, I could see Basil Fawlty and a restaurant on board called 'No Riff Raff'.

I do hope that Celebrity has incorporated feedback from cruisers into their plans...often simple design changes, attention to detail both re beauty and practicality are the things that give ships a 'Wow' factor...

With the push on 'chic' and modern luxury, however, I could see Basil Fawlty and a restaurant on board called 'No Riff Raff'.

I do hope that Celebrity has incorporated feedback from cruisers into their plans...often simple design changes, attention to detail both re beauty and practicality are the things that give ships a 'Wow' factor...

This just cracks me up!!!

If It's The Edge, then the next ship will have to be Bono! :D

Celebrity Gargantuan.

:D

Can't see that since it will be smaller than the S class ships.

Whatever they name it, the usual practice is to release the name on the same day that one of the seasons change. Look to June but I'm betting on September or December.

Can't see that since it will be smaller than the S class ships.

Whatever they name it, the usual practice is to release the name on the same day that one of the seasons change. Look to June but I'm betting on September or December.

I was referring to price more than anything else..... :p