Possible names for Celebrity Project Edge

Drobot234

I like the idea of using past ship names. Zenith, Mercury and Galaxy are all winners, but I doubt Lisa Lutoff Perlo wants to be associated with the past. She's going to want something "modern", "luxury", etc. that appeals to younger people. Maybe not a name but a letter like the W hotels? Or a feeling like Joy? It's got to be something out of the box.

How about CELEBRITY WEBSITE.......on second thought we want the new ship to operate properly.....

Very good! :)

Celebrity Glitz

Celebrity Pomp

I like unassuming elegance in product and service.

Celebrity Winsome

Celebrity Splendor

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/with-a-single-cut-of-steel-celebrity-cruises-has-the-edge-300366498.html

"The ship will be called "Celebrity Edge," befitting the many daring design advances and innovations of Celebrity's first new ship class since 2008. The modern luxury cruise line is also announcing today the name of Edge's sister ship, Celebrity Beyond..."

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/with-a-single-cut-of-steel-celebrity-cruises-has-the-edge-300366498.html

"The ship will be called "Celebrity Edge," befitting the many daring design advances and innovations of Celebrity's first new ship class since 2008. The modern luxury cruise line is also announcing today the name of Edge's sister ship, Celebrity Beyond..."

I think it would be kewl if Celebrity arranged to have the Infinity disembark at the same port as Beyond is embarking so that someone could do a B2B on the Infinity and Beyond. :D

(You know you were thinking it)

Edited by ChucktownSteve

Wasn't that full of Brits :cool:?

Yes, part of the original Brexit group. And look what that got them, a hardscrabble existence in a land filled with native undocumented foreigners! :eek:

So maybe the new Celebrity ship should be called the Celebrity Escape, based solely in the US!

I think it would be kewl if Celebrity arranged to have the Infinity disembark at the same port as Beyond is embarking so that someone could do a B2B on the Infinity and Beyond. :D

Obviously too much time on your hands. Brilliant!:)

Just looked at the profile of the steel cut out. Could be some clues about the bow shape. Looks a bit Aida Prima to me.

Edited by Wansbrough

Howling and wheezing here. :D I'd do this b2b.