New menu on Oasis of the Seas

There seems to be nothing new really, it's a combination of the previous one together with dishes offered on quantum class; mainly grande, american icon and chic. For instance they adapted the lobster dish from grande and personally the dish how it was served before was better

My absolute favorite dish, the garlic tiger shrimps have disapeared 😩

There seems to be nothing new really, it's a combination of the previous one together with dishes offered on quantum class; mainly grande, american icon and chic. For instance they adapted the lobster dish from grande and personally the dish how it was served before was better

My absolute favorite dish, the garlic tiger shrimps have disapeared 😩

They took off cold soups -- DH and our cruising companions will be sad.

On Freedom now, according to our waiter he expected the new menus to be on the Freedom in couple weeks. Whether that means 2 or 4 or 6, sounds like it's fairly soon.

We are on in two weeks, and have friends on her the week before. I will miss my banana rum smoothie. Freedom really makes them great

We are on in two weeks, and have friends on her the week before. I will miss my banana rum smoothie. Freedom really makes them great

I thought you had one coming up. Might get one more shot at the old ones.

mac_tlc

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For anyone that has seen the new Anthem menus for after DD is gone, they appear to be different from Oasis. Does anyone know what set of menus will go fleetwide? I can't imagine having different ones for different ships.

Mary Anne

These remind me of Anthem menus....if prepared correctly, might be ok. On Anthem, most dishes were bland, beef and pork overcooked and all dishes served room temperature at best. Fingers crossed though.

Edited by VaTech8912

• 2 weeks later...
This is the only cold soup that I found, and it is offered in the MDR for lunch every day.

I will miss the cold soups for dinner. Plan to eat in the MDR for lunch everyday it is offered. I enjoy meeting others considering I am a solo cruiser.

MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKES ARE BACK! Holy crap my first ever cruise was my first time having one. Came back the next year and they were gone. PLEAAAAAAASSE LET THEM BE ON HARMONY IN 4 MONTHS!

They had "molten chocolate cakes" on Liberty last week. There wasn't any "molten" They were terrible :(

Was on Oasis last week. The menus were extremely more limited than what is posted in this thread. I took some pictures and will try to upload them when I get the chance. Less choices each night and no "local influence" section. There were several dishes I was looking forward to which were not available.

Was on Oasis last week. The menus were extremely more limited than what is posted in this thread. I took some pictures and will try to upload them when I get the chance. Less choices each night and no "local influence" section. There were several dishes I was looking forward to which were not available.

Were cold soups eliminated?