Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Cruisecal also shows the Harmony itineraries through April 2019. Same as now, East / West out of FLL.

Allure too, through April 2019. Last cruise out of FLL returns 11/4/18, first cruise out of Miami is 11/5/18. Looks like same East / West itineraries as the Symphony.

East = St. Maarten , San Juan , Labadee

West = Nassau, Cozumel, Roatan , Costa Maya

And Oasis through April 2019. Same itineraries as now, East / West out of Port Canaveral.

mac_tlc

I am a TA and just checked availability on the Harmony for 2019 and there is nothing open for sale. They must just be speculating.

So if FOS goes to San Juan will she be doing the same itinerary as AOS was doing...also what other RCI ship will be there also...sorry this whole thing has me a bit confused...I'm/was ready to book a B2B AOS as soon as May 2018 is released :confused::confused:

I am a TA and just checked availability on the Harmony for 2019 and there is nothing open for sale. They must just be speculating.

CruiseCal usually has the itineraries posted before TAs or even RCL can book. They had Anthem showing last year, for example, over a month before you could even book it though RCL.

CruiseCal usually has the itineraries posted before TAs or even RCL can book. They had Anthem showing last year, for example, over a month before you could even book it though RCL.

Wow, that does not seem right or fair. so all these dates can be booked now thru CruiseCal?

Wow, that does not seem right or fair. so all these dates can be booked now thru CruiseCal?

No, you can't book them yet. It just shows you what the itineraries are as they become available. CruiseCal is an itinerary site, not a TA. It also shows what other ships will be in port the same day as "your" ship.

oh, okay....they are only for info not for booking.

Got it.

Do you have to sign up to see all the information?

No...as mentioned a page or 2 back you can select "Itineraries" or something to that effect on the home page, then choose the ship you're interested in.

So if FOS goes to San Juan will she be doing the same itinerary as AOS was doing...also what other RCI ship will be there also...sorry this whole thing has me a bit confused...I'm/was ready to book a B2B AOS as soon as May 2018 is released :confused::confused:

Freedom's first sailing from San Juan is May 12, 2018.

You can view all of her itineraries through April 2019 here: http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryLookup/tabid/2918/Default.aspx

The itineraries that are available to browse on cruisecal are the full year Caribbean ships. My guess is it's because they are due to be released for booking next week .

I would expect the seasonal Caribbean ships to appear in 2 weeks or so. Just a guess...

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums