Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Will the new Caribbean itineraries be available for booking tomorrow or are they just releasing the schedules? My only experience is with the mouse and we are trying to book for December 2018 on RCCL.

Itineraries will probably become available Tuesday evening. There will not be any other info released beforehand.

Same issue here... I called and they won't adjust the taxes and port fees. The RCL agent tried to rebook it but the price I got on the first release day was better than the prices they are advertising today. I agreed to leave it alone but it is quite annoying to see that others have successfully got RCL to adjust the fees and taxes to the lower price.

The strange explanation/excuse I received is that the taxes and fees can change daily and they have no control over that. That does g sound right, but whatever! It was a savings of $84 for the three of us but I guess I should just be happy I got a descent price on the cruise fare to begin with.

That's the same explanation I got. Sounded very fishy to me. The taxes DO NOT change daily. They are set, and that's that. Supposedly it was a glitch on RC's part, and they just don't want to "fess up". I'll have to have my TA handle it since they won't talk to me about my booking anymore. :mad:

Itineraries will probably become available Tuesday evening. There will not be any other info released beforehand.

Great, that will give me something to keep me busy while I'm stuck in the house from all the snow.

Friday ? ...Usually it's mid-week.
Friday ? ...Usually it's mid-week.
As newbies our only experience is from last year and what we were after came out Wednesday March 2nd at 11:30 pm Central (12:30 a. m. Eastern). The Royal Caribbean dude on Bookface said (didn't catch much of the question) that the new itineraries would be available the week of the 20th, probably Friday.

That being said and especially because I am on evenings this week (and thus can stay up later being I can sleep in) and with Royal's wildly fluctuating intel variances I am going to be checking each night anyway.

Jeff

The last two years they were NOT released with Alaska, but later on. You can usually find the release dates by looking at the ThreadStarter of the rollcall.

Oh no... that's not good for me! I have been waiting for this batch of releases for a good 6 months now, and we definitely want to capture Radiance's transpacific Sydney-Hawaii or vice versa... just checked and looks like previous cruisings have been released end of April! That's just so long from now...!!! Anyway, thanks for the tip -- that helps a lot!

Oh no... that's not good for me! I have been waiting for this batch of releases for a good 6 months now, and we definitely want to capture Radiance's transpacific Sydney-Hawaii or vice versa... just checked and looks like previous cruisings have been released end of April! That's just so long from now...!!! Anyway, thanks for the tip -- that helps a lot!

When we booked both our Transpacific and b2b Hawaii cruises, they were released at different times, causing a bit of anxiety over trying to grab the same cabin. I hope that is no longer the case. Good luck. :)

When we booked both our Transpacific and b2b Hawaii cruises, they were released at different times, causing a bit of anxiety over trying to grab the same cabin. I hope that is no longer the case. Good luck. :)

We booked Honolulu to Sydney for Sept this year the day bookings opened I believe and our confirmation is dated 4/20/16 unless that was a price-drop re-confirmation but I cannot find a previous one dated earlier.

Thank you both for this. Fortunately we aren't too concerned about B2B's so that eliminates one challenge. We're hoping for first-picks on a JS or GS but ultimately we'll be happy with anything. I just am so excited to be returning to Hawaii!! Our TP in April 2016 left us wanting to spend a LOT more time in Hawaii, so we're going to do a week in Hawaii (either before or after the cruise, depending on which direction we go!). Super excited!!

Biker19-Are you saying that Anthem is coming to PC? That would be great! If so, do you know the dates?

Sorry, in this lull in new itineraries coming out, and to post whore some more, folks have posted unfounded rumors about future itinerary possibilities - I was just piling on. The chances to Anthem being home ported in PC are just about zero.

I've just realised the anthem sailings will probably be released at the end of the month because she will be classed as seasonal Caribbean 🤦🏼*♀️ I don't know if I can wait that long I was thinking it would be this week [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've just realised the anthem sailings will probably be released at the end of the month because she will be classed as seasonal Caribbean ����*♀️

Anthem is home ported in NJ and not seasonal, but when its itineraries will come out is anyone's guess. Seasonal for RCI means the ship moves home ports.

Anthem is home ported in NJ and not seasonal, but when its itineraries will come out is anyone's guess. Seasonal for RCI means the ship moves home ports.

Yeah I've just realised that they would class it as seasonal because it does both Caribbean and Canada and New England and the week for seasonal is 27th march.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums