Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I was able to get past the cabin selection page to cruiser info/payment page on a March 2019 Harmony sailing using IE. I didn't go past that as I am not interested in the itinerary. That cruise was $2000 pp for JS on deck 9 with a $660 pp upcharge for deck 8!

If I were interested, I would book even if the prices seem a bit high now. We booked Ovation the day it opened and within 5 weeks got a huge price drop using the fish site.

Ok...so I'm in now. Am surprised in that Harmony for same week, same room, is $1000 more than Symphony? That quite surprised me considering that Symphony is the newer ship. (Comparing boardwalk balcony room ). :eek:

Another strange thing...do they only release a certain number of cabins initially? Am asking since it shows no Promenade rooms available at all (for 4 people). Can't imagine they all sold out within the first hour. :confused:

With this price, our decision is easy. We'll keep our Symphony booking.

I think Brilliance may do Northern Europe.

I know. From Amsterdam. Someone mentioned her going to the Med in the fall, after her Northern Europe cruises.

I'm hoping she sails the same itinerary as the one in Oct 2017. 12 days med cruise.

Vision will be sailing 12 nighters from Barcelona.

I bet if you refreshed it would be gone!:evilsmile:

I would call, but I am getting ready to take a nap to prepare fro working all night long. I don't want to be stuck on hold. I don't think that the Liberty will have the crazy price upswing within hours that the Symphony had. She is not a new ship nor is it a new itinerary, so I doubt if we will see madness there.;)

Still on...

But I'm just in practice mode, I do 4-6 seasonal Caribbeans so couple weeks wait til I can lock them down...

I know. From Amsterdam. Someone mentioned her going to the Med in the fall, after her Northern Europe cruises.

Vision will be sailing 12 nighters from Barcelona.

Thanks! I will have to look up the reviews for Vision.

I'm happy...just called and booked a Harmony Back2Back in the Spring 2018 and a Harmony Back2Back in the Fall 2018.

That will be followed by a Symphony Back2Back in December that I booked last week.

All 6 cruises are booked for our usual spot.

Obviously, we love Royal Caribbean and the beautiful, new, big ships.:):)

Bob, I have not read thru all the recent posts. I do not see the new itineraries loaded into cruising p. To book now do you need to call in?

I think calling is the safest thing to do now. I know they released all of the Symphony sailings yesterday, but the summer 2018 sailings did not show up for some of us earlier today. The web site seems flakey (more than usual) right now.

I think calling is the safest thing to do now. I know they released all of the Symphony sailings yesterday, but the summer 2018 sailings did not show up for some of us earlier today. The web site seems flakey (more than usual) right now.

OK, All I see is Harmony in Cruising p.

Bob, I have not read thru all the recent posts. I do not see the new itineraries loaded into cruising p. To book now do you need to call in?

Yes, I called in at 6:30 pm and the rep I spoke to said they had just been released for booking. They are not showing on the website yet. I booked Majesty 2018 and Liberty 2019. Oasis was available as well.

They are available now if you call in.

I just changed a NextCruise booking to Harmony in August 2018. Allure was available too but Oasis didn't seem to have all prices loaded in based on what I've been told.

First time booking so early, very excited. Thanks to this forum, I learned a lot!

Ok...so I'm in now. Am surprised in that Harmony for same week, same room, is $1000 more than Symphony? That quite surprised me considering that Symphony is the newer ship. (Comparing boardwalk balcony room ). :eek:

Another strange thing...do they only release a certain number of cabins initially? Am asking since it shows no Promenade rooms available at all (for 4 people). Can't imagine they all sold out within the first hour. :confused:

With this price, our decision is easy. We'll keep our Symphony booking.

The same thing happened when Harmony first went on sale. Many of the dates were cheaper than Oasis and Allure.

I am just on the phone moving a next cruise booking to the Harmony 8 day itinerary (nov 10, 2018). Price is a lot higher than other Harmony & Symphony 7 day cruises. I expected it might be a bit more with 1 extra day, but 30% more is a bit much.

Turns out this particular cruise is not discountable (and the CSR isn't sure why promotions aren't loaded into the system for this cruise just yet ). It also made my OBC disappear. On hold waiting for a supervisor to override the system and fix this for my booking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk