Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I believe there was a sewage flood on RH just the other day. It was reported on another site. So it very well could be Rhapsody, although I would hate to see her go! Rhapsody and Vision are my 2 favorite Vision Class ships.

I would be sad if Vision left :loudcry:

Marc Walker just posted this on Facebook. I wonder what he means by Vision no longer happening. [emoji33]

Here goes:

I'll be transferring to the Independence in 11 days to take over the European run for a while. That will remain my ship going into 2018.

April 19-may 27 ( join in st Maarten for trans Atlantic)

Back Sept 30- Jan 30 for Europe and Caribbean.

So Majesty is ending for me a lot sooner than expected and Vision is no longer happening. Sorry if you booked to sail with me ... I just got this info yesterday.

Time to get my British joke book out and retire the BingBong for a while.( apparently it means something rude in French) and we go to Paris every cruise ! Not bragging...it's similar to Nassau but with a large tower.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Marc Walker just posted this on Facebook. I wonder what he means by Vision no longer happening. [emoji33]

Here goes:

I'll be transferring to the Independence in 11 days to take over the European run for a while. That will remain my ship going into 2018.

So Majesty is ending for me a lot sooner than expected and Vision is no longer happening. Sorry if you booked to sail with me ... I just got this info yesterday.

Time to get my British joke book out and retire the BingBong for a while.( apparently it means something rude in French) and we go to Paris every cruise ! Not bragging...it's similar to Nassau but with a large tower.

He was scheduled to be on Vision THIS winter. That changed. No biggie, I think except I was hoping to sail with him.

Here goes:

I hope it just means that Vision isn't happening for him!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

His post in December:

Cruise Director Schedule 2017/18

Happy to report I'm staying on Majesty one last time:

4 months, Mid Feb - Mid June.

Vision out of Texas,

Mid Nov - Mid Jan

The 5 month gap will be filled in the next few weeks.

BB

His post in December:

Cruise Director Schedule 2017/18

Happy to report I'm staying on Majesty one last time:

4 months, Mid Feb - Mid June.

Vision out of Texas,

Mid Nov - Mid Jan

The 5 month gap will be filled in the next few weeks.

BB

[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

I thought that the Vision Class were the only ships able to sail into Venice due to the tonnage limits. It would be a shame if Venice was lost as a embarkation port.

Radiance Class can also sail to/from Venice.

Whoh. The Enchantment now too?

Wait, did I miss something? Are two ships for sale??

Let's see - Ovation and Harmony added to the fleet, Splendour and Legend sold.

Symphony and Q4 added to the fleet (by 2019), XXX and YYY will be sold.

Biker, who wonders how many sales rumor threads will pop up on CC in the near future.

Biker, who wonders how many sales rumor threads will pop up on CC in the near future.

Lol.

I think the Quantum and Anthem will be sold when the first two Icon class ships come out.

I saw that too on the site we are not supposed to mention. It is Rhapsody. They also posted that Grandeur is for sale as well as Celebrity Millennium and Constellation, which are the same hull and size as Radiance Class. I hope RH and GR don't sell as they can get under bridges and into ports like Tampa and Baltimore. We are looking at smaller ships.

RCCL should transfer Milly and Connie from Celebrity to RCI and convert them if they are sure that the propulsion problems have been fixed. They can fit into those ports. RCI had a 5th Radiance ship on option but never picked it up.

What site? FB?

=X= Constellation is due for dry dock/refurb very soon, would they do that if coming up for sale ? Other than required maintenance I mean.

Let's start one now. Just for fun. :')

Enchantment won't go anywhere. She has the ideal capacity for booze cruises. (along with Majesty)

Yeah I don't see it going anywhere either. I always figured that the Enchantment would be the last man standing amongst Vision class ships.

OK, for those of you in the know -- I was mistakenly led to believe that Hawaii/Australia was opening this week. Is it next week instead? Has anything opened yet this week? TYIA :)

I've not heard of anything opening this week.