Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I saw that too on the site we are not supposed to mention. It is Rhapsody. They also posted that Grandeur is for sale as well as Celebrity Millennium and Constellation, which are the same hull and size as Radiance Class. I hope RH and GR don't sell as they can get under bridges and into ports like Tampa and Baltimore. We are looking at smaller ships.

RCCL should transfer Milly and Connie from Celebrity to RCI and convert them if they are sure that the propulsion problems have been fixed. They can fit into those ports. RCI had a 5th Radiance ship on option but never picked it up.

What site? FB?

=X= Constellation is due for dry dock/refurb very soon, would they do that if coming up for sale ? Other than required maintenance I mean.

Let's see - Ovation and Harmony added to the fleet, Splendour and Legend sold.

Symphony and Q4 added to the fleet (by 2019), XXX and YYY will be sold.

Biker, who wonders how many sales rumor threads will pop up on CC in the near future.

Let's start one now. Just for fun. :')

Enchantment won't go anywhere. She has the ideal capacity for booze cruises. (along with Majesty)

Yeah I don't see it going anywhere either. I always figured that the Enchantment would be the last man standing amongst Vision class ships.

OK, for those of you in the know -- I was mistakenly led to believe that Hawaii/Australia was opening this week. Is it next week instead? Has anything opened yet this week? TYIA :)

I've not heard of anything opening this week.

OK, for those of you in the know -- I was mistakenly led to believe that Hawaii/Australia was opening this week. Is it next week instead? Has anything opened yet this week? TYIA :)

It was originally scheduled for this week however, it was been pushed back to next week.

I jinxed it. I am sorry. =(

I saw that too on the site we are not supposed to mention. It is Rhapsody. They also posted that Grandeur is for sale as well as Celebrity Millennium and Constellation, which are the same hull and size as Radiance Class. I hope RH and GR don't sell as they can get under bridges and into ports like Tampa and Baltimore. We are looking at smaller ships.

RCCL should transfer Milly and Connie from Celebrity to RCI and convert them if they are sure that the propulsion problems have been fixed. They can fit into those ports. RCI had a 5th Radiance ship on option but never picked it up.

Ok so we were on the verge of booking rhapsody for June 2018. We want a sailing out of Venice as we want to spend a few days in Venice first. Now I am unsure whether I should take the chance with this. Don't want to book hotels , flights etc only to find the ship gets sold and the cruise cancelled. What would happen in a case like this? Would they give compensation if you had already booked flights?

Really wanted to go with royal but also have an alternative lined up with NCL and celebrity (although I see mention of celebrity constellation also possibly being sold and that is the celebrity alternative. Will end up on MSC at this rate.

Advice please.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It was originally scheduled for this week however, it was been pushed back to next week.

OK, I think I'm up to speed, thanks. Erik, I'm sure you didn't jinx it, but if you did, no Mai Tai's for you. :tropical-drink: :tropical-drink:

Ok so we were on the verge of booking rhapsody for June 2018. We want a sailing out of Venice as we want to spend a few days in Venice first. Now I am unsure whether I should take the chance with this. Don't want to book hotels , flights etc only to find the ship gets sold and the cruise cancelled. What would happen in a case like this? Would they give compensation if you had already booked flights?

Really wanted to go with royal but also have an alternative lined up with NCL and celebrity (although I see mention of celebrity constellation also possibly being sold and that is the celebrity alternative. Will end up on MSC at this rate.

Advice please.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Book a few extra Rhapsody voyages and score some OBC. It's been very lucrative for us in the past? [emoji33]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

The other ship for sale is actually Grandeur - the GT was about 73,000 GT.

I didn't know that Rhapsody has been having issues recently.

Is she due for a dry dock in the next year?

Rhapsody just had a dry dock last November.

Wasn't Singapore also suppose to open this week too? Was that pushed back to next week too? And is China still going to be week of April 24th?

Book a few extra Rhapsody voyages and score some OBC. It's been very lucrative for us in the past? [emoji33]

Were you able to combine them all on one cruise? Royal is not very generous with their OBCs normally (like not allowing shareholders to combine one with a C&A discount), so I am curious how this worked out.

Were you able to combine them all on one cruise? Royal is not very generous with their OBCs normally (like not allowing shareholders to combine one with a C&A discount), so I am curious how this worked out.

You can't combine them as they were issued for different cruise redeployments.

Although it would be sad to see Rhapsody go, perhaps her time has come. She has been proving very problematic recently, for both Royal and people who have booked on her. Perhaps more shuffling will see Vision take Rhapsody's currently released cruises and Rhapsody will leave the fleet when Symphony arrives.

I thought that the Vision Class were the only ships able to sail into Venice due to the tonnage limits. It would be a shame if Venice was lost as a embarkation port.

Radiance class may also sail into Venice with the current size restrictions.

Sent from my iPad using Forums