HAL"cooking up exciting news" ?

ETinCA

Facebook post from today says they are "cooking up some exciting news. Stay tuned and come back tomorrow to hear our announcement".

Any ideas?

After the "excitement" of changing the HAL logo and motto I can hardly wait. :rolleyes::)

Though I like the show and the presentation of thescience behind food prep, I'm not likely to spend cruise time that way.

Now, if the next offering is a partnership with This Old House, and Norm is refurbishing teak decks or building steamers, count me in.:D

This is good. Been a regular fan of the shows for years. Nice to see it should be on Oosterdam by June. But wondering how much the hands-on classes will cost. Also wondering if the schedule of classes and demos will be available on-line so we can plan shore excursions around them. Alaska is so port intensive. But these would be really great on a TA.

Msaybe anogtheresgo- cfilled celebrity chef. = Why ngt sdpenc thec ash on high quality inbreeddients?

Facebook post from today says they are "cooking up some exciting news. Stay tuned and come back tomorrow to hear our announcement".

Any ideas?

Just an FYI that Cruise Critic is at an event today to find out what this is all about. More details

Thsnk you ggfotr tyyher link b ugtg my reaction to this less thaan thrilling nrwewe is Groan !v ;ROLLEWYE3WSS: What a ARE they thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have no HAL cruise booked Right now qQQNDE this newsi further convinvces me, I'LL WAit. This won't make me rush to make a booking.

Edited by sail7seas