Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Can everyone who is periscoping the Sisters Reunion please post their links today...links make it so much easier than going into Periscope, I have problems almost every time getting them to come up when the link takes you right to it.

Edited by BecciBoo

Dinner last night in Wonderland. Really enjoyed the experience.

a7007de59ec85c80b90c5fe356c1ffe9.jpg

6da3e06bd451740de37d0b6e2a50fdcb.jpg

8283fd9a1af31b1c76cfd1b0d10167f0.jpg

5f742aded79d7eee93ed309f897b3188.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Can you tell me more about what you ate at Wonderland? If anyone else has eaten there would appreciate your comments as well.

Not adventurous when it comes to food, but if there is beef/chicken/fish I would like to try it as the restaurant seems so pretty and like such a neat concept...just don't want to spend a lot of money and leave hungry. Thanks!

Any particular brand of universal remote that you brought with you? I have to do some work on our 12nt cruise next year and never thought of the dual monitor / TV option, great idea.

IMG_1478182389.331490.jpg.3c4de2347ba450233def58bff9a8f441.jpg

I have this remote. It has worked on Anthem, Allure and Harmony. All 3 were different Samsung models. I use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to connect to my iPad and have had no difficulty. I plug the HDMI cable into 1 or 2, plug the cable into the Lightning Adapter , and use my remote to select source.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can you tell me more about what you ate at Wonderland? If anyone else has eaten there would appreciate your comments as well.

Not adventurous when it comes to food, but if there is beef/chicken/fish I would like to try it as the restaurant seems so pretty and like such a neat concept...just don't want to spend a lot of money and leave hungry. Thanks!

I was a little afraid to go. I'm not a lover of seafood, and was afraid they'd serve things I wouldn't like. For instance, the Ice menu is very heavy with seafood. No worries at all. Our waiter asked in advance about allergies, and we told him upfront about me not loving seafood. We told him that Ken loves shrimp, and he planned the menu selections perfectly. We had about 3 different appetizers, and both had the beef entree. It was all very good. I have several short videos of food presentation, but keep getting hung when I try posting here.

Don't be afraid to go. It's quite an experience. Bon appetite!!

I think the suites sundeck area is the PRIME location for viewing. Especially given that on the bridge tour, they told us that there would be several formations. Deck 17 would be a great place to be. The best, I think.

Never been up there, is it not blocked by glass?

Tell the waiter that you want the full experience. Then trust the waiter. They will ask you first about allergies and food preferences. We had an amazing experience. If you have a group it is better. There were 8 of us. Make sure you experience The World for dessert!

We were hesitant, but it is a "must do" on this ship! You will not leave hungry.

We ate at Wonderland on the Quantum.

The actual experience was wonderful, but the food not so much.

My husband ate a lot more of everything then I did, but all those different kinds of spices finally got to him in the middle of the night, and he threw it all up.

But I just tasted everything and loved seeing how they presented each course. The waiters are very attentive in there as there are not a lot of guests in the restaurant, it's a once in a lifetime thing to try. But I would never try it again.

But I just tasted everything and loved seeing how they presented each course. The waiters are very attentive in there as there are not a lot of guests in the restaurant, it's a once in a lifetime thing to try. But I would never try it again.

This will be my fourth time enjoying Wonderland. I very much disagree.

Received last night. So excited!

Just thought of something. If this photo shoot is going to be done with the ships in close quarters, shouldn't some of the senior officers be down on the bridge? :eek: :confused: ;)

Just thought of something. If this photo shoot is going to be done with the ships in close quarters, shouldn't some of the senior officers be down on the bridge? :eek: :confused: ;)

Perhaps they have Otto pilot. sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u2.jpg

Barring that, presumably only the on-duty navigation officers need to be on the bridge.

Exactly what I thought!

We are lowly Diamonds and enjoyed a wonderful dinner there the other night. No restrictions on this sailing.

I hit send too quickly. I tried to clarify in the immediately following post.

Here is my understanding:

Oasis - Solarium Bistro is for suite and Pinnacle only according to RCL website.

Allure - No Solarium Bistro. It is Brazilian Steakhouse. A for fee specialty restaurant.

Harmony - Solarium Bistro is a complementary restaurant, but reservations are required. No loyalty level restrictions.

I am not adventurous either. Actually very picky would be a good description. My backup plan was to go to Windjammer if I couldn't find something. Just tried a bite of most. But the beef and stone potatoes was enough for me. Cancelled Windjammer backup plan.

I did enjoy the experience, but the food was not for me.

Do order "The World" dessert.

I hit send too quickly. I tried to clarify in the immediately following post.

Here is my understanding:

Oasis - Solarium Bistro is for suite and Pinnacle only according to RCL website.

Allure - No Solarium Bistro. It is Brazilian Steakhouse. A for fee specialty restaurant.

Harmony - Solarium Bistro is a complementary restaurant, but reservations are required. No loyalty level restrictions.

Do you have a link to where they show tat Solarium Bistro on Oasis is only for Suites and Pinnacle club members. I cannot find any reference to that and all I see is coastal kitchen stating it is for suites and Pinnacles.