Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

The Fine Line diving show.

If you followed the scopes you will have seen some of the show. Photos will follow shortly. They used a light, music, sound and athletic skills to entertain us.

After seeing both the Oasis and Allure diving shows half a dozen times each I can safely say I have an idea they are about. Now, what was this show about you ask. I have no idea formulated yet. I will report back after we see it in March and September 2017 and if needed March of 2018. Hopefully by then I will have a better idea. I will say that it was spectacular.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hey, that is my friend Ellen in your pic. Good to see she made it!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Your Ellen and her friend rode with us in the elevator tonight. She asked if we were from Andrew and Lisa from CC. We hit it off and continued gabbing for another 30 minutes by the boardwalk. They are great people. Meeting them made the cruise that much better.

Just to chime in about the CK. We had dinner there 4 times when we were on the Allure. It was very good and the service was excellent. They did serve Lobster on the night it was served in the MDR.

Breakfast there was very good and very relaxing. NO CROWDS! A great view and someone to serve you. No searching for a table! We really liked it. They also had a little buffet for a continental breakfast set up in the lounge area and my husband loved the coffee machine in there. Hope this helps!

That is, if they have the same set up on Harmony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by rkkunk

It's time to say good night. Day 2 was the first formal night. I will now declare it

314ab3ed5ac820e3337fe80e9044e95a.jpg

It is a sea day and I have no intentions of disembarking the ship at all.

Edited by A&L_Ont

I'm here too ...looking forward to meeting all CC friends tomorrow. It's been a great cruise so far..Ship is beautiful...entertainment has been very good,,ice show and Aqua theater...really great,,,,In my opinion Grease needs a bit of tweaking..but was very enjoyable..

I'm here too ...looking forward to meeting all CC friends tomorrow. It's been a great cruise so far..Ship is beautiful...entertainment has been very good,,ice show and Aqua theater...really great,,,,In my opinion Grease needs a bit of tweaking..but was very enjoyable..

I'm having a harder time reading this on Safari since the over sized photo was posted on this page. The next page the print font will be back to normal, so it is all good. Since I only had a handful of hours of sleep and the sun is out I need to continue on event though my eyes say close.

I believe we see Grease tonight. I'm sure some of the men in the audience would like to see some twerking in Grease as well. They would admit that to their wives though.;) It sure would move it from the 50s to 2014.

Edit: I just saw this on the app, where the text is normal size- tweaking not twerking. :p

Edited by A&L_Ont

The Fine Line diving show.

If you followed the scopes you will have seen some of the show. Photos will follow shortly. They used a light, music, sound and athletic skills to entertain us.

After seeing both the Oasis and Allure diving shows half a dozen times each I can safely say I have an idea they are about. Now, what was this show about you ask. I have no idea formulated yet. I will report back after we see it in March and September 2017 and if needed March of 2018. Hopefully by then I will have a better idea. I will say that it was spectacular.

Loving the review thank you for answering the the questions..2 more quick ones:

1: Since your in a suite, you don't need reservations for any of the shows? you just show up?

2: what's the deal with the Pepper Grinder?

Thanks!

Loving the review thank you for answering the the questions..2 more quick ones:

1: Since your in a suite, you don't need reservations for any of the shows? you just show up?

2: what's the deal with the Pepper Grinder?

Thanks!

In theory GS and above gets you in with no reservations. Except for the comedy club.

The pepper grinders is an CR CC joke.

8:15 2 full rows of empty chairs. WOW.

b6958756e078cd07d5c8dd6837400056.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

"In theory"

....so for for the main shows do you recommend having regular reservations? despite the "GS and above" privilege thing?

saw the other poster w/ the link about the Pepper Grinder thing....thx that was funny!

P.S. how's the Suite Sun Deck? any pictures yet? (btw glad you have no plans to disembark the ship on a Sea Day :-)

Edited by Brandon B

"In theory"

....so for for the main shows do you recommend having regular reservations? despite the "GS and above" privilege thing?

saw the other poster w/ the link about the Pepper Grinder thing....thx that was funny!

P.S. how's the Suite Sun Deck? any pictures yet? (btw glad you have no plans to disembark the ship on a Sea Day :-)

We always make our reservations in advance. We plan our week, just who we are. I don't think we ever just showed up without a reservations.

In my pool walking Scope I visited the suite pool deck. Please check it out. If I return I will snap some pics.

We always make our reservations in advance. We plan our week, just who we are. I don't think we ever just showed up without a reservations.

You are not alone. We are booked on Harmony in March...and have all our entertainment reserved through the entire cruise.

It requires some thought in terms of what nights to do what (some shows are only available certain nights anyway). It also includes consideration of dining times and locations.

That said...walking on the ship knowing that everything is planned/reserved in advance is a good feeling. No surprises = nice cruise.

"In theory"

I should've added in regards to the suite sundeck, you need to scan your card to go up to enter into it. There is a wonderful bar and it is exceptionally quiet. You do pay for drinks here even though they are free in the suite lounge. There are nice loungers with good cushions on them and towels there if you require them. There are m also chairs and tables to sit and relax. They are in shaded as well as sunny areas.

Sorry for not being as descriptive the first go around. I was consuming breakfast at Johnny Rockets.

This ship is great! How a ship carrying this many passengers can not feel crowded is amazing! Just a couple of highlights:

Voom internet and surf package works great! Better than many home wifi's.

Pool areas are great with tons of seating and good drink service

Staff is awesome. We have our kids and 2 young granddaughters with us and they couldn't be nicer.

Kids program is great. We weren't sure if our 3 and 5 y.o. GDs would even stay there. There parent couldn't get them out of there until 10pm last night!

Bars and beverage places to take advantage of the Premium drink package are plentiful and not overly crowded. Still have to try many of them including the Bionic bar that is very cool. One complaint...Orange Juice is not included in the PP! Can't even order a Virgin Screwdriver to get it free!

Food has been good but much better in specialty restaurants. Ate at Jamie's Italian the 1st night and it was great! Highly recommend.

Only real complaint was with dining in Main dining room last night. Didn't have Reservation and it wasn't handled well at first. When the crew member trying to accommodate us said we could go up and eat at the Windjammer (buffet) my wife almost lost it. Fortunately the Silk dining room manager accommodated us a few minutes later.

One other thing for now. This ship is so smooth I can barely tell that we are moving. I'm sure we've had calm seas til now but the stability of this ship is amazing!

Brian

IMG_7981.jpg.ab3f19f53b96a81e9d7ff299c6b9695e.jpg

You are not alone. We are booked on Harmony in March...and have all our entertainment reserved through the entire cruise.

It requires some thought in terms of what nights to do what (some shows are only available certain nights anyway). It also includes consideration of dining times and locations.

That said...walking on the ship knowing that everything is planned/reserved in advance is a good feeling. No surprises = nice cruise.

Be flexible. If there are surprises all your reservations can be easily updated from the TV in your cabin.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Forums mobile app