Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Do you think these are pictures of the gym? The only other place it could be is the spa, but that has a veranda out front and I don't see it in this picture. As someone said a couple of months ago, there will be a nice forward view on the treadmills. :D

enhance

enhance

Nice pics! At first glance I thought it was the Bridge, before all the equipment was installed. I agree it’s probably the gym. I love a gym with a great view, but even better would be a forward facing observation lounge. I might be missing that on EDGE.

Wow, it is a bit of a mystery but what else could it be? Part of the Eden walk?

This is the gym; this picture is definitely made on the bow, not Eden - look, there is no open space above it, it's clearly either 14th or 15th deck. But it is not the spa, just check the framework around the entrance - it could only be the gym because in the spa the entrance (per plans) will be a bit more fancy :D

Picture17.png

This is the gym; this picture is definitely made on the bow, not Eden - look, there is no open space above it, it's clearly either 14th or 15th deck. But it is not the spa, just check the framework around the entrance - it could only be the gym because in the spa the entrance (per plans) will be a bit more fancy :D

Picture17.png

Please check out post 4102, the one before your response to me. I am in full agreement it is most likely the gym.

Happy Anniversary and Bon voyage!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Thanks...we had a nice anniv..

the EDGE cruise in Jan is a birthday cruise for me..big one!

We sometimes cruise in late Sept into Oct for anniv and dh b day...but all resources are going towards EDGE cruising ....

I think it’s possible there is more closet to the left of the “nook 1/2 closet”. Doesn’t it look like that tall panel could swing open too?

I was wondering about that, too. And, what about the top section of that "corner," over the display area? Does that open?

This could be a storage bonanza!;)

Picture17.png

Def Looks like it is the gym...does anyone know the dimensions, type and amt of equip...? I see two rooms for classes, which usually cost extra

We use the the treadmills / ellip, bikes every other day, and usually once or twice a week for weight machines. Depends on how busy we are but gym is a must! Glad it will be bright..hope not too sunny, and what a nice view!

What's the big unmarked space in the middle?

Edited by hcat

Do you think these are pictures of the gym? The only other place it could be is the spa, but that has a veranda out front and I don't see it in this picture. As someone said a couple of months ago, there will be a nice forward view on the treadmills. :D

enhance

enhance

With that view I will have to use the treadmill every morning while I listen to podcast.

Any chance the will serve bloody mary’s?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

9b15b9ee1661eb9ff5f70901381c5207.jpg

Notice anything different about this rendering in the latest Travel Weekly? Take a close look at the funnel. I don’t recall ever seeing lit signage on the funnel before. I wonder if it will make the final cut?

Notice anything different about this rendering in the latest Travel Weekly? Take a close look at the funnel. I don’t recall ever seeing lit signage on the funnel before. I wonder if it will make the final cut?

I saw that too last week. I wasn't sure if they were really going to put Edge on the funnel or if it that picture was just for advertising. I liked it when I first saw it, but looking at it again today, I feel that it sort of detracts from the beautiful funnel. I'm sure I'll get used to it, if it ends up being a reality. :D

Will this limit the names of the follow on ships to short names? Beyond is now Apex.

I think this a photo enchantment. Time will tell.

This is a special assignment / project for Lloyd to check into.

I feel this maybe added in the future, if CC readers like this enchantment.

Edited by cruise47

I hope not, because I think she’s more elegant without it (ditto for the white/orange wave at the base of the MC). Her name is already painted on her hull, and with her unique design and refined, distinctive funnel, she needs no additional advertisement.