Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Has he seen the closet? There appears to be space for long items on the right side, though some have said it’s insufficient. I’ll bet Vtcruising will let us know the width (and length) of the closet spaces during, or after, her Pre-Inaugeral cruise:)

Yip, we have seen the space ----- but I am guessing that it will be needed for my dresses ... all 2 of them ;) :')

Yip, we have seen the space ----- but I am guessing that it will be needed for my dresses ... all 2 of them ;) :')

Yikes! I hope the space isn’t that narrow. Oh well. Some of the storage seems better, and some may be worse (than the older ships). It’s an adventure;p

Absolutely agree to disagree.

Nothing wrong with that. Having a difference of opinions is what makes the world go around.

If we all agreed on everything it would be a very boring place!

Sorry to announce, even though you may not like us, WE will be still on this cruise.:)

Sorry to announce, even though you may not like us, WE will be still on this cruise.:)

I have no idea who you even are so I don’t think it matters. Besides it’s a big ship and I’ll be with my husband and a group of friends. I’m not very concerned who else will be sailing.

Yay! That's great - that TA was just clumsy, as I suspected, and didn't try hard enough to open the door. ;) That's a lot of great storage - I already know what I would place there. :D

Thanks for solving that mystery! Now, can your buddies find a thalassotherapy pool hiding anywhere (within a grotto)? ;)

Hey, vt - that additional storage is really great news, huh? Can't wait for your pre-inaugural cruise report! Maybe you can measure those shelves and report on the dimensions and the height? I have some small, folding storage cubes from Amazon, (Closetmaid 1540 Cubeicals Mini Fabric Drawers, which are 7 in. H x 7 in. W x 5.75 in. D.) I got them to use in the bathroom on those shelves with the really small vertical bars on the edges, because I wouldn't bet too much on things taller than 2 inches staying in place. Visions of thing going bump in the night, as it were, come to mind, as they land in the sink or on the floor. I would really like to know about the storage shelves, because I can get more of those storage containers. (If you are not too choosy about color, and shop Amazon regularly, they are $3.39 for a set of two in Spring Green, if you are buying $25 or more. They call it an Add-On, and there are lots of times when I get really good prices on things doing that. While Spring Green is not my favorite choice of color, the savings on something I will only use on a cruise is well worth it)

Anyway, I will eagerly await your report on the shelf dimensions, and shop accordingly. Thanks!

And, thanks again, Lloyd, for yet another great, informative photo!

Hey, vt - that additional storage is really great news, huh? Can't wait for your pre-inaugural cruise report! Maybe you can measure those shelves and report on the dimensions and the height? I have some small, folding storage cubes from Amazon, (Closetmaid 1540 Cubeicals Mini Fabric Drawers, which are 7 in. H x 7 in. W x 5.75 in. D.) I got them to use in the bathroom on those shelves with the really small vertical bars on the edges, because I wouldn't bet too much on things taller than 2 inches staying in place. Visions of thing going bump in the night, as it were, come to mind, as they land in the sink or on the floor. I would really like to know about the storage shelves, because I can get more of those storage containers. (If you are not too choosy about color, and shop Amazon regularly, they are $3.39 for a set of two in Spring Green, if you are buying $25 or more. They call it an Add-On, and there are lots of times when I get really good prices on things doing that. While Spring Green is not my favorite choice of color, the savings on something I will only use on a cruise is well worth it)

Anyway, I will eagerly await your report on the shelf dimensions, and shop accordingly. Thanks!

Sounds smart and that spring green will be a nice pop of color with the greige. ;)

No you are correct. I’m a he but also married to a he. [emoji6]

Having two nieces who are wives I’d women and mothers I realized my mistake too late. Sorry, very careless of me. �� and now I really have made an assume....

Edited by Oville

Having two nieces who are wives I’d women and mothers I realized my mistake too late. Sorry, very careless of me. �� and now I really have made an assume....

Don't feel bad, Katie. It went right over my head and I'm from VT. :D Glad eroller is cool!

I picked up a nice sturdy hanging storage item...has a hook or strap (?) ..with see through plastic compartments, Can be used in the bathroom or elsewhere for extra organizing. And fokds easiky for packing, We keep alot of our stuff in see through cosmetic and small zipper cases..We only unpack and shelve the items we use every day, esp for a 7 day cruise

Do you think these are pictures of the gym? The only other place it could be is the spa, but that has a veranda out front and I don't see it in this picture. As someone said a couple of months ago, there will be a nice forward view on the treadmills. :D

enhance

enhance

Too funny!

I research, investigate, measure, observe, ponder, post, etc..

DH just asks what ship, what date and are there any new ports?

I map out the excursions, dining etc but he does all the bookings on ship, hotel and air.

We are a great team...married 43 years ago today....!

Happy Anniversary and Bon voyage!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Do you think these are pictures of the gym? The only other place it could be is the spa, but that has a veranda out front and I don't see it in this picture. As someone said a couple of months ago, there will be a nice forward view on the treadmills. :D

enhance

enhance

Wow, it is a bit of a mystery but what else could it be? Part of the Eden walk?