Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Yeah!!!  Delivery date!!! Thanks to the Celebrity and the shipyard workers!  What an awesome effort.  They all pulled it off on time and created something very special for all of us.  Over a hundred pages of posts ago (this is post 4801) in Dec 2016 we were celebrating the "blocks are in the house" first post.  Thanks LLoyd for keeping us up to date through the process.

Edited by TeeRick
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Yeah!!!  Delivery date!!! Thanks to the Celebrity and the shipyard workers!  What an awesome effort.  They all pulled it off on time and created something very special for all of us.  Over a hundred pages of posts ago in Dec 2016 we were celebrating the "blocks are in the house" first post.  Thanks LLoyd for keeping us up to date through the process.

Thanks 

amen 🙏 

1 hour ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Yes very nice view and perspective. I was trying to tell if there was some furniture on those balconies. Maybe?

Me too!! I also noticed what a nice view that wing of the bridge has of the balconies nearby and below. The IVs will have the most privacy.

i was in an AQ next to a wing of the bridge once. They were actually rarely out there and heads mostly forward when they were. It was fun to watch them !

First Thanks to all the men and women at the STX Shipyard in Saint Nazaire, France for building this beautiful cruise ship... 👍👍👍👍👍

Thanks to Mcampo, to LLoyd555 and to VTcruising for all the photos, all the editing of photos and information.👍👍👍👍👍

VTcruising. A very special Thanks to You for all the time, energy and information you have provide to us for the past two (2) years or more. Thanks You.👍👍👍👍👍

Now to VTcruising, now we will be able to give back to you & the whole Celebrity Edge community by submitting stateroom data to you on your new Celebrity  Edge Spreadsheet.  :classic_biggrin:

Edited by cruise47
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Another picture that made me misty!  :classic_smile:  Edge Meets The Rest of the Fleet!

image.thumb.png.9757a0dd38a6806d67cb3a1b03332d46.png

AAAAAwwwwwwww, that is amazing!  What a great photo!  And, yes, misty is definitely appropriate!  Today has been a full day of being on the Edge of misty!  Happy tears for sure!

12 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

You can get a view of Eden all lit up in this picture. Someone is in Oville's and my stateroom again.....:classic_smile:

image.thumb.png.052246b9b8bb5c1c7f2575da0e127521.png

Someone has been in my suite every time we've had one of these night shots recently.  At least I'll be confident the plumbing works... hopefully during the crossing they'll sneak in some loungers for the balcony.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BurBunny said:

Someone has been in my suite every time we've had one of these night shots recently.  At least I'll be confident the plumbing works... hopefully during the crossing they'll sneak in some loungers for the balcony.

Oooh, that's true - maybe they will set it up with loungers and a nice big table and chairs for your room service! :classic_wink:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Captain Costas Nestoroudis (right) while the Staff Captain will be Matt Karandreas (left). Looks like they are in Eden?

image.png.53f88cbd3fb83aa41dd2eeaeaae511a7.png

Definitely a great spot for a photo...have to locate it on my birthday...

4 hours ago, MizDemeanor said:

Does anyone know where Peter Ang is? This guy...

648C9520-2.jpg

We love him, haven’t seen him since we were on Solstice inaugural 10 years ago. Is he still with the company? Many crew members we got to know aren’t anymore.

Edited by CruisingTheWaves