Anthem Windjammer 24hr grill?

Is this happening for next week?

Saw on RCL website for deck plans for 2/26/17 - 4/17/17:

"Windjammer Marketplace

A global culinary pavilion that invites you to explore the world, dish by dish. Enticing food islands weave throughout, showcasing international fare while mapping your way between new, interactive stations with pressed paninis, fresh juices, and desserts at the on-site bakery. Plus a new 24-hour station, The Grill, with all-day breakfast and more on a menu that changes daily."

"Windjammer Marketplace

A global culinary pavilion that invites you to explore the world, dish by dish. Enticing food islands weave throughout, showcasing international fare while mapping your way between new, interactive stations with pressed paninis, fresh juices, and desserts at the on-site bakery. Plus a new 24-hour station, The Grill, with all-day breakfast and more on a menu that changes daily."

Never happened. But of course they never updated the website.

You can get food almost 24/7 at the Café Promenade. (which is on the Royal Esplanade ;) )

your post reminded me of what i saw with my research. said deck plans changed on a certain date. i guess from what is posted above, the deck plans remain the same

When you see deck plans change for a certain date it is 99.99% of the time due to a change in a cabins category. The only time you will see changes to venues are right after a drydock.

This is just a case of Royal's typical inaccuracy in maintaining their website with current and accurate information.

they change cabin categories. wow. i'm new to royal but i've learned theres no set time that reservations open up. no sent drink price packages, no set internet pricing, all could go on sale tomorrow, or never.

now i find out they can make my category different depending on my sailing date.thats crazy! what are some examples of changing things. that really makes pricing comparisons difficult.

they change cabin categories. wow. i'm new to royal but i've learned theres no set time that reservations open up. no sent drink price packages, no set internet pricing, all could go on sale tomorrow, or never.

now i find out they can make my category different depending on my sailing date.thats crazy! what are some examples of changing things. that really makes pricing comparisons difficult.

They don't change categories that often. There were a couple of larger reclassifications lately but it's not a regular occurance. It was done to try to make sure that categories were more consistent across the fleet.

"Windjammer Marketplace

The posting says 2/26/17 - 4/17/17 which doesn't happen until Sunday. Not saying it will be accurate, but can't really say inaccurate until the 26th sailing.

The posting says 2/26/17 - 4/17/17 which doesn't happen until Sunday. Not saying it will be accurate, but can't really say inaccurate until the 26th sailing.

I'm keeping my finger's crossed then for this on my upcoming March cruise....but not holding my breath it's going to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
On Quantum from Bayonne, the WJ had a 24 hour station which served some pre-made sandwiches, salads hot dogs, fries and kielbasa.

when was this? and do you mean Anthem?