ms Nieuw Amsterdam and ms Rotterdam Port Everglades Sail-Away March 5, 2017

Boytjie

I LOVE the art on the Rotterdam. Terracotta warriors, etc. It's truly unique.

Haven't been on her in more years than I care to admit and really looking forward to being back on again :)

I agree, I did a TA on the Rotterdam a few years ago and loved everything about her except that upper back deck. I didn't care for that.

I agree, I did a TA on the Rotterdam a few years ago and loved everything about her except that upper back deck. I didn't care for that.

Last time we sailed her she didn't have the "Retreat". I'll live with it I guess ;)

Totally agree with you! What the "bean counters" had done to the Veendam and Rotterdam was a poor decision. The fact that it was not done to the others of the S- and R- Classes says to me that it was a poor decision.

Strange Cruise Critic question while we wait for behemoth to move out of the way. On my laptop I do not have the multiple quote button. On my iPad I do. :confused::confused:Anybody else missing it?

I have the multiple quote button, but it does not work the few times I have tried to use it.

Strange Cruise Critic question while we wait for behemoth to move out of the way. On my laptop I do not have the multiple quote button. On my iPad I do. :confused::confused:Anybody else missing it?

Nope, but it didn't work right for me the time I tried it. [on my desktop]

I've finished through the HAL ships, just started HAL Subsidiaries and their Fleets. '125 Years of HAL'.

Yeah that's a great book about HAL's history by Captain Albert. He's a walking HAL history dictionary. He should write a new edition

It also changed on mine, but if you hold the your mouse over the one with two apostrophe signs & the + sign on it, the multiquote looks like it is there.

I have it on both my laptop and ipad. I find I have to double click it on the ipad but only single click on the laptop. weird.

Yeah that's a great book about HAL's history by Captain Albert. He's a walking HAL history dictionary. He should write a new edition

Check out books by William Miller. He is another maritime history author. His books include those about HAL.