Wonder of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

30 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

That lifeboat looks a bit like a big, yellow bug

I think it looks this way to scary away all other creatures underwater. Like I am not kidding, I think it was done on purpose to avoid any other big fish coming closer to it. In any case, nice looking safe boat llol 

21 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

@Lloyd555
Just trying to find some evidence if wonder is tender capable.

Do you have any good pictures that may show a tender platform?

What would I be looking for, tender platform-wise? Something like this? ...

el_operated-platform.thumb.jpg.9abaa74462b6bb4fc4bb2ff2ff3eb11c.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

4 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

The other oasis class don’t have a door like that just above the water line.

Even if the door is not there on other ships, I don't know that means anything for Wonder. The only real obvious tender addition is the magic carpet on X Edge class ships.

31 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Even if the door is not there on other ships, I don't know that means anything for Wonder. The only real obvious tender addition is the magic carpet on X Edge class ships.

There’s speculation that wonder will be tender capable.

There’s a couple of deck plans getting around which aren’t actuate that show a tender area on deck 2.

B04A849F-5F41-4D62-910F-E66409C5B161.thumb.png.68c1308a52d57f0569ee4f9e1a041d69.png

6 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

There’s speculation that wonder will be tender capable.

There’s a couple of deck plans getting around which aren’t actuate that show a tender area on deck 2.

B04A849F-5F41-4D62-910F-E66409C5B161.thumb.png.68c1308a52d57f0569ee4f9e1a041d69.png

I wouldn’t put to much faith in those deck plans.  That site always puts out deck plans for new ships but they are just a copy of another ship in the same class that someone edited.  Take a look at the upper decks....they still show Wonder as having 2 flowriders.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

But then the other oasis don’t tender?

just trying to verify if it really is tender capable.

They don´t tender on a regular basis as getting 6,5 K passengers on land with tender boats would take the whole day through.

This does not mean that they have an opening with a platform where any kind of other ship can go alongside. These are used for medevacs and of course for loading (goods and baggage).

The other point is that the life boats are not designed to double serve as tender boats. Oasis Class ships do have special life boats with a capcity of 370 persons. A life boat which can be also used as tender would have a much lesser capacity for life boat purpose (and even more less for tender purpose).

steamboats

7 hours ago, steamboats said:

They don´t tender on a regular basis as getting 6,5 K passengers on land with tender boats would take the whole day through.

This does not mean that they have an opening with a platform where any kind of other ship can go alongside. These are used for medevacs and of course for loading (goods and baggage).

The other point is that the life boats are not designed to double serve as tender boats. Oasis Class ships do have special life boats with a capcity of 370 persons. A life boat which can be also used as tender would have a much lesser capacity for life boat purpose (and even more less for tender purpose).

steamboats

Thanks,
So the other oasis class have used the tender process? 

I was told by officers  last year,on voyager and Ovation that we should see it home ported in Brisbane in the future.
If that is correct,it would need to use tenders as a lot of ports use that system.

10 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Thanks,
So the other oasis class have used the tender process?

Yes, all other ship classes are able to tender and do so.

It´s basically the number of passengers which can´t be handled via tender on the Oasis class ships.

steamboats