Let’s Make Anthem Great Again – Live Thread May 20, 2017

Great late night scope last night. "We want to see koala bears! We want to see koala bears! We want to see koala bears!"

"....Or a kangaroo! She's showing you the flagsh. America, Aushtralia..."

I think daily 'barscopes' should be mandatory.

Edited by krewzin

I'm not going to lie, I have been nursing a vicious hangover. So today really just consisted of sitting on the edge of the pool figuring out if I could drown myself without being noticed by the 45 on-duty lifeguards.

It seems that all the poolside bar servers have swapped their floral shirts and trays for red trunks and floatation devices. You couldn't get a drink to save your life.

Anyways, back in the room and finally feeling better due to a little hair of the dog. Getting ready for the top tier event in two70. I will get more active with the updates tonight.

This photo probably was the beginning of the end of Day 1. Photo credit: White Shorts

b267e634348e3f8c55577d00cd40eb3a.jpg

The Murica group last night.

06ae3e684874024431934c21a86382a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Anthem has a very hard task here following the Explorer which was probably most loved ship in the fleet!

Hopefully you'll get the Anthem take First Place. Enjoy!

Loved and missed Explorer. Had the best crew and service.

Make sure you check out the band, Rock The Boat, in the Music Hall. We first came across them on Indy before they got swooped up and transferred to the bigger ships. They're excellent as well as being great guys, and chances are, they'd get involved with any video recording that might be going on...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 PM muster drill. My station is located at the Schooner Bar, consistent with my last sailing on the Anthem in September.

Have you ever sat at a closed bar? It is very depressing!

1439656a3d0a0dcb9a210387e91e4af5.jpg

The "wash your hands" jingle put her fast to sleep.

The picture is very funny to me..this is exactly what I looked like passed out last year on the Getaway....we took a red eye ..by the time we got to the muster I couldn't stay awake...I would get jolted awake by the emergency sounds they play...my mouth was wide open ...I'm very surprised I never saw a picture of myself show up in some review!!

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app

So Day 2 can be quickly summarized with a hangover, dreary weather and a unfortunate misstep last night that cut the evening pretty short.

Outside of an early formal night dinner in the American Icon, which was excellent by the way, the night only consisted of a few after dinner drinks.

Our plans of attending the Groovy Town party in the Music Hall and dancing into the wee hours of the morning were swapped with a pizza and pajama jammy jam in Mr. P and White Shorts' cabin. I know, I know sounds kinky.

In all seriousness, I will explain more later.

Today, we are in Bermuda! Appears it will be another day of not the greatest weather, but I plan to make the best of it as I feel like I just lost 24 hours of my vacation.

33dfc5341ce398da5039f2233df8af2d.jpg

Heading to gym. Be back soon.