What's the most you've ever had booked.....

MsSoCalCruiser

I'm wary of doing that as it's not difficult to find out who people are and this information just tells nefarious types when you aren't going to be home.

But when I'm cruising there's still someone at home. Including my dogs.

We took 5 cruises in 1 year on Princess when they had the Veterans cruise. We also have done 1 to 4 per year that also included a 28 days in the Med. We are less than advanced compared to other CC passengers MTP. We only have 300+ days, at best.

We had 3 on the books that we cancelled for 2017/2018 given the reviews of the CB and CP, based upon our recent experiences. I get the fact that the ships are old, but we have been on other cruise lines where the ships were older but were much better maintained.

I have Princess in my heart, but they just don't get it now.

I have five booked.

I have a spreadsheet which contains one sheet per cruise so I can budget for everything. The individual cruise sheets all link to a summary sheet so I can compare costs in various different ways.

Plus I put them into my signature here as countdown clocks.

I have five booked.

I have a spreadsheet which contains one sheet per cruise so I can budget for everything. The individual cruise sheets all link to a summary sheet so I can compare costs in various different ways.

Plus I put them into my signature here as countdown clocks.

Wish we could be so organised. I have a different calico Holiday Expo bag for the details on each cruise. It works somehow :o There are currently 4 bags representing 99 sea days spread over a B2B, a 10, a 15, and a long long one :D

I have just partially retired so what does one do to pass the time, yep book cruises - 2 end of year which includes Xmas and new year

4 next year

Wait till I am fully retired :);):):):)

I never did but my friend always books 8 ten days cruises in a row ever year. Just to get out of Chicago for the winter.

Tony

Wow, 8 ten-day cruises in a row! I bet s/he could get around the world in that time. ;)

12 currently booked right now. Ranging from 1 to 15 days.

I strongly recommend using the TripIt app. It works wonders. Don't waste your money on TripIt Pro. The free basic version works great.

Once it's set up just forward your confirmation emails to TripIt and it imports them automatically.

We have six booked, but it's over a two year period, and the total is only 47 days. ;)

Our cruises to Australia and New Zealand are costing us a little more than what we usually spend, mainly because the airfare is more than the cruise. :eek:

We have 6 booked for this coming winter and 6 more for the 18/19 winter - total 99 days. Some are B2B but will be on 4 ships.

No new countries but 2 new ports. We love just being at sea away from northern winters

We have six booked, but it's over a two year period, and the total is only 47 days. ;)

Our cruises to Australia and New Zealand are costing us a little more than what we usually spend, mainly because the airfare is more than the cruise. :eek:

Those airfares are the killer.

Hope you enjoy our beautiful region.

Those airfares are the killer.

Hope you enjoy our beautiful region.

I am over-the-top thrilled to be going. We met some very nice people from Sydney, whom we will be staying with for three days, between our two cruises. I've been trying to visit New Zealand and Australia for many years, but life kept getting in the way. I will probably start crying tears of joy when we pull into Sydney Harbor. :')

I am over-the-top thrilled to be going. We met some very nice people from Sydney, whom we will be staying with for three days, between our two cruises. I've been trying to visit New Zealand and Australia for many years, but life kept getting in the way. I will probably start crying tears of joy when we pull into Sydney Harbor. :')

Sydney Harbour is spectacular.

Sail in at Dawn with the lights gradually coming on (looks like you might be at White Bay on arrival so under the Bridge, a wonderful experience.

Sail out, the sun setting behind you, looks like from the OPT with the Opera House right beside you.

And staying with locals who can chauffeur you around and show you the sights, can't get any better.

If you have any questions pop over to "Australia an New Zealand Cruisers" sub forum we're always happy to help.

Six for me too! I made a chart so I remember what I had booked!

Steve & Peggy have over 140 cruises with Princess. I have only been on one cruise where they were not the most travel passages. Most people on Princess ships know them.

Tony

Wow, that's an amazing number. When and where do they announce who is the most traveled passengers?

The most we have had booked at one time is two--and they were back-to-back cruises. Other than them, the shortest turn-around time between cruises was seven weeks, but we booked the second cruise after the first one had ended.

4 at the moment and I can't keep them straight. I finally did a chart and have a couple of land vacations as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I need to do this. I can remember each cruise itinerary but I cannot remember all of the dates.

Well, yeah, those too.

We currently have 2 cruises booked. And 5 RV trips. Plus a China land/river cruise.

I use a file box with folders set up by month. Everytime I do anything pertaining to any given trip, the notes go into that folder. As the departure date approaches, I go through each folder to make sure I've covered all the bases.

This is an excellent idea. I just may try this. Thanks!

Two things:

Put each cruise once booked into your signature. That gives you a quick reference. See below for my signature, for example. Others have fancier approaches.

On your computer, store a PDF of every important document in a file for each trip. Have a master file for passports and the like. Bring a copy of the trip and important documents files, or send it to yourself, when you go on a trip. Send your smart phone the PDF of your passport. It is not a substitute for the real thing, but if you lose your passport (or if ICE arrests you and says you are not a citizen, a story like that in today's L A Times) you will have proof with you that should smooth your path.

1) Excellent suggestions

2) Your Cruise Signature is so much nicer than mine... You have taken some really nice cruises :D

I currently have 6 booked...

2/18 - Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean

4/18 - Ruby Princess California Coastal

6/16 - Crown Princess Eastern Med/Greece*

7/17 - Sapphire Princess Norway*

2/19 - Celebrity Edge Western Caribbean

4/19 - Royal Princess Mexican Riviera

* At least one of these will be dropped pending possible family plans for Summer 2018. If nothing ends up getting planned I will probably keep one (assuming I like Princess that is), but if something does get planned (it's my parents' 50th anniversary and my dad wants to do a family trip of some kind) they'll both be cancelled.

We have 6 booked right now, 5 on Princess, 1 on Silversea to Antarctica.

75 days in an Owner's Suite, 2 Penthouse Suites, a Premium Suite, a Veranda Suite on Silversea with butler service, and an Oceanview (cheap getaway with paid gratuities, couldn't resist dancing with the shower curtain again, lol).

Yes I got confused and booked a Northwest Coastal from San Francisco that conflicted with our Fiji, New Caledonia, and Vanuatu cruise on the Majestic RT from Sydney. So go ahead and laugh about my $2 error that I made last Monday (was too excited about the new itinerary and didn't check our schedule before booking, lol :D

Sydney Harbour is spectacular.

Sail in at Dawn with the lights gradually coming on (looks like you might be at White Bay on arrival so under the Bridge, a wonderful experience.

Sail out, the sun setting behind you, looks like from the OPT with the Opera House right beside you.

And staying with locals who can chauffeur you around and show you the sights, can't get any better.

If you have any questions pop over to "Australia an New Zealand Cruisers" sub forum we're always happy to help.

Thank you for the tips. We have a really nice lady on our roll call that has done a lot research and arranged some really nice private tours. I'll be sure to check out the sub forum too.