Voom in stateroom?

Worked very well on Oasis for me in Early June. Using Surf & Stream I was able to watch an entire soccer match on my iPad in my cabin and the picture was clear 95% of the time. Others were able to Skype/Facetime with just Surf.

We are on Anthem in late September and can't wait to try Voom.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

I bought my laptop as it was easier to carry it as we did not need to fly. Used it on my balcony to play games & listen to my favorite NY sport station WFAN.

I bought my laptop as it was easier to carry it as we did not need to fly. Used it on my balcony to play games & listen to my favorite NY sport station WFAN.

Awesome thanks, maybe I will bring my laptop too now. Was only planning to use it with my phone and a Kindle but might bring the laptop too now. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

I was on Anthem in April and the connection was horrible! It took forever to connect and when it did it wasnt reliable. Maybe too many people connected at once or something. It was a 12 day cruise so not sure if that has anything to do with it

I was on Anthem in April and the connection was horrible! It took forever to connect and when it did it wasnt reliable. Maybe too many people connected at once or something. It was a 12 day cruise so not sure if that has anything to do with it

We have had no issues on Anthem, my iphone stayed connected all week. On one of our sailings we had the last side balcony all the way aft and we had no connection issues.

We did have a couple of connection issues on Allure in May. We share a single login and will sit out on the balcony with our devices. We could not connect a few times when we switched from one device to another unless we went into the cabin and stood close to the door to the corridor. This was with a midship, deck 6 cabin.

We have had no issues on Anthem, my iphone stayed connected all week. On one of our sailings we had the last side balcony all the way aft and we had no connection issues.

We did have a couple of connection issues on Allure in May. We share a single login and will sit out on the balcony with our devices. We could not connect a few times when we switched from one device to another unless we went into the cabin and stood close to the door to the corridor. This was with a midship, deck 6 cabin.

Were you on a 12 day cruise too? I found connection horrible all over the ship. Maybe the times I was trying to connect was during peak hours :o

Were you on a 12 day cruise too? I found connection horrible all over the ship. Maybe the times I was trying to connect was during peak hours :o

No, but I also don't understand why the length of the cruise would have anything to do with connectivity. Anthem wasn't doing a TA or a cruise that would put it in an area that the satellite would be harder to connect to like Alaska. Did you check with one of the IT people on the ship to see if it was a ship wide issue or a device issue?