How many Rci trips to make Emerald??

How many RCI cruise trips do you need to make Emerald or Diamond?? Thanks..

You need 55 cruise points for Emerald level.

You get one point per night spent on a cruise.

You get an extra point per night if you sail in a JS or better stateroom.

You get an extra point per night if you sail solo in a non-studio stateroom.

So you could make Emerald in as little as 19 nights at sea if you are solo in a JS or better stateroom.

You need 55 cruise points for Emerald level.

You get one point per night spent on a cruise.

You get an extra point per night if you sail in a JS or better stateroom.

You get an extra point per night if you sail solo in a non-studio stateroom.

So you could make Emerald in as little as 19 nights at sea if you are solo in a JS or better stateroom.

I'm new to the RC game, but do your points stick with you forever or do they ever expire?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not really that many :)

We've done 7 (mostly 7 nights) and have 50 points. Planning to do a 5 night sometime in the next year to get to Emerald.

True, it's a silly step, but gets us closer to Diamond.

Taking a detour to NCL to do Hawaii next summer, but we're still Loyal to Royal.

Does anybody remember when the double points for solos began? I just noticed that I have a cruise from June 2013 that was solo but does not show double points.

It applied to cruises booked after Oct 4, 2013.

Does anybody remember when the double points for solos began? I just noticed that I have a cruise from June 2013 that was solo but does not show double points.

I believe the double points for solo started October of 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know the funny thing is I get caught up sometimes in obtaining points and moving up the program and then I think, for what? The perks aren't great enough to go nuts over. We have 38 points, so we need 17 more. Doing 9 days on Anthem this Sept in a regular balcony so that's 9 points, then we need 8 more. I'm not going crazy trying to find an 8 day next just to move up. By the way all these lines suck you should get the extra point per night for booking so far out in advance. That was a crappy one to take away. You should be rewarded for booking far out on advance and sticking to that cruise. Just my opinion.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Ya know the funny thing is I get caught up sometimes in obtaining points and moving up the program and then I think, for what? The perks aren't great enough to go nuts over. We have 38 points, so we need 17 more. Doing 9 days on Anthem this Sept in a regular balcony so that's 9 points, then we need 8 more. I'm not going crazy trying to find an 8 day next just to move up. By the way all these lines suck you should get the extra point per night for booking so far out in advance. That was a crappy one to take away. You should be rewarded for booking far out on advance and sticking to that cruise. Just my opinion.

Royal never offered extra points for booking early.

Everyone just needs to do what works best for themselves. We have obtained a level that we are happy with and will just keep doing what we are doing. We have never taken a cruise to obtain a specific level and have no plans to start now.

So if I have 36 points & this yeas I have a 7 day cruise in a JS that gets me to 50.Than next year have a 7 day in a balcony that gets me to 57 on that cruise.

So do I get the Emeral perks on that trip or do I have to wait?

We breezed through Emerald, don't even know why it was added.

I think they felt it would take the pain away from making Diamond harder to attain when they made the major changes in 2011.

Lo,and emerald is nothing.Think I got a pin and a robe for cruise.And only because I asked for it.

Quite honestly maybe diamond is ok but by the time I make diamond that will be stripped down to nothing.

So if I have 36 points & this yeas I have a 7 day cruise in a JS that gets me to 50.Than next year have a 7 day in a balcony that gets me to 57 on that cruise.

You don't move up to the new level until after your cruise is completed. They usually post to your account in about 6-7 days.

You have to wait,you need the points before cruise embarks.And what perks? Its nothing

You will be emerald on the ceuise afterbyou make 55 points. The points are not awarded till after the cruise.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk