Royal testing to bring back same drink package for all

You won't get the scotch till the last night of sailing.

And maybe not until the morning you disembark. I know on Enchantment this last time around everybody got notice with their disembarkation documents that alcohol purchases made onboard or ashore wouldn't be returned until the morning you disembarked and that you had to go to Guest Services to claim it.

How it works, now? They change our destinations and I bought the Deluxe Beverage Package and now that we don't stop on Labadee where I could drink what I want all day long, with this change.... in which port (Nassau, Cozumel or Costa Maya) we can use our all day long Deluxe Beverage Package??? 1f632.png

The typical size (what used to be a "fifth") is now 750ml.
. You are right I was reading sizes wrong it's a pint oh well it's order for the room and we are both bringing his favorite wine I figure he will still get at least eight shots or more about the cost he would probably pay on board if he want more he will buy more

How it works, now? They change our destinations and I bought the Deluxe Beverage Package and now that we don't stop on Labadee where I could drink what I want all day long, with this change.... in which port (Nassau, Cozumel or Costa Maya) we can use our all day long Deluxe Beverage Package??? 1f632.png

You can choose to stay on the ship any of those port days. Or, you can still cancel the package if you like.

I will be Diamond on my next cruise, so count me as a loyal cruiser who hates this idea. I drink a lot on a cruise and my wife does very little. I was ALWAYS careful to treat our drinks separately.

The drink package was awesome ... while it lasted. No way I'm buying two for our cabin.

they also have absolut vodka and sprite package for 43 bucks ,Bacardi gold and coca cold package for 45 bucks,Bombay sapphire and tonic package for 48 bucks,sublime truffle collection by Le Belge Chocolatier and Domaine Ste Champagne for 49 bucks and a package called sweet delight your choice of red or white wine and they deliver to your stateroom with sugar and plum macaroons gift box assorted favors all alcohol beverages will be delivered after sailing in Texas
or

Or 46 a day for unlimited? Pop, water, fresh squeezed oj?

I will be Diamond on my next cruise, so count me as a loyal cruiser who hates this idea. I drink a lot on a cruise and my wife does very little. I was ALWAYS careful to treat our drinks separately.

The drink package was awesome ... while it lasted. No way I'm buying two for our cabin.

With so many exclusions, I guess most people who only want to buy only one drink package will do so on board. I don't now how easy it is to tell them your partner belongs to all those exclusions online.

So if you are diamond and you both buy drink package, what's the point of the free nightly drinks? Is that compensated in the price?

No, but at one point some ships offered 20% off for Ds to buy the package on board (which most of the time you can get online before the cruise without being D).

. You are right I was reading sizes wrong it's a pint oh well it's order for the room and we are both bringing his favorite wine I figure he will still get at least eight shots or more about the cost he would probably pay on board if he want more he will buy more

Depending on the bar, a shot ranges from 37 - 44 ml. So he will get 8.4 - 10 shots out of the 375 ml bottle. Half of that if he pours doubles. :D

In Scotland, a "full measure" of whisky is 25 ml.

According to RoyalCaribbean.com, “Any guest wishing to purchase a Deluxe Beverage Package must do so for all other guests 21 years and older in the same stateroom, for sailings on or after December 31st, 2017.” Previously, not everyone 21 years or older in a stateroom had to purchase the Deluxe Beverage Package if one of their cabin mates did.

This change comes after a test program was run on their newest cruise ship, Harmony of the Seas. This policy change only affects the Deluxe Beverage Package and not any of the other drink packages offered by Royal Caribbean.

The reason for this change is due to passengers sharing drinks with those who did not purchase the package. The sharing of drinks is not allowed and all drink packages are for single guest use only.

According to RoyalCaribbean.com, “Any guest wishing to purchase a Deluxe Beverage Package must do so for all other guests 21 years and older in the same stateroom, for sailings on or after December 31st, 2017.” Previously, not everyone 21 years or older in a stateroom had to purchase the Deluxe Beverage Package if one of their cabin mates did.

This change comes after a test program was run on their newest cruise ship, Harmony of the Seas. This policy change only affects the Deluxe Beverage Package and not any of the other drink packages offered by Royal Caribbean.

The reason for this change is due to passengers sharing drinks with those who did not purchase the package. The sharing of drinks is not allowed and all drink packages are for single guest use only.

Some people just can't help themselves from screwing things up for other's :eek: