Celebrity Cruise Terminal in Miami

duegwb

If you are driving to the cruise port and the ships are on your left, X will be in the first berth (assuming I am using this term correctly).

If you take tunnel and pop out on the far side of the terminal, X will be the last ship on the right (as you are driving towards the city).

.... I base this on my 1 time cruise, which happened to be out of Miami. I like to think I am much smarter than I really am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tent? What is this like seating & air conditioned?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Hubby and I were on the Equinox in May and was in terminal G. Yes it's under huge tents and yes it was air conditioned! We stood in line for over an hour and a half after we got our seapasses.The CDC was doing an inspection and we had to wait.No where to set for balcony and below passengers.It was so crowed! :eek:

• 5 months later...

Terminal G is correct for the vast majority of the cruises. On one occasion, there were two Celebrity ships leaving that day. We were a couple of Terminals up from G in a sad looking warehouse. Temporary tables were set up and it was not definitely Modern Luxury.

Terminal G is correct for the vast majority of the cruises. On one occasion, there were two Celebrity ships leaving that day. We were a couple of Terminals up from G in a sad looking warehouse. Temporary tables were set up and it was not definitely Modern Luxury.

On March 18, 2018 Eclipse will sail from Miami, but also Silhouette will disembark passengers at Miami and then sail to Port Everglades. Hope we don't have problems or delayed embarkation on Eclipse.

What is the best way to get from hotel in So Beach to Celebrity cruise terminal for 6 people

Head over to the Florida departures board. Lots of recs there for shuttles and car services.

A couple Uber x cars would work fine too.

The biggest problem is lack of a place to sit unless you're in a suite or a high tier of the Captains Club. I was sailing with others who didn't qualify, so didn't want to abandon them. We got caught in one of those Coast Guard inspection snafus and were standing forever. Standing like that pretty much wipes me out for the rest of the day, so I don't sail out of Miami. I get that Celebrity can't control how long the Coast Guard takes. They could, however, provide seating for their passengers if they were really concerned about them.

So, is it pretty much a guarantee that boarding will be significantly delayed if the ship is arriving from foreign port?

Or is it a hit and miss situation. I usually like to board around 11:00 and don't want to have to stand for hours.

Thanks.

Eclipse and Silhouette on March 18 will arrive to POM at the same time + other 5 Cruise ships. Silhouette After disembarking passengers will sail to FLL for their next cruise.

Hopefully there is a clear path for boarding Eclipse our Xpress Pass Check-in Time Range .-: 11:30 -15:00