WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

On 1/13/2020 at 2:14 PM, gerelmx said:

I'm on Reflection Feb 10, will be waiting for your post, please who is captain's club host and concierge host?

I was on the 9 December sailing on Reflection. Someone has already posted a more recent Spotlight than mine, and I didn’t meet the Concierge, but the Captain’s Club hostess was Maria Tudor. In case anyone is interested, Louise and Adriana were the Michael’s Club Concierges on my sailing.

Edited by Silkroad
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, EMBFlyer said:

Anyone know what Captain Tasos's schedule is?  We're cruising Equinox on October 5th and would love to have him.  I sailed with his brother and would love to sail with him!

Probably too early to know for sure, but if he keeps the 3 months on 3 months off schedule he will be on vacation in October. He leaves mid February for vacation and will return in May which would mean he will likely be back on vacation  starting in August.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 9:19 AM, Purplsmurf said:

Dan France is actually on Equinox now. He will go on vacation in Jan and return to Equinox mid to late March. We are also on Equinox in March so hope he is there. Not sure who captain will be as I think  Captain Tasos will take over sometime this month, but will be on vacation in March.

Do you know who the senior officers will be on Equinox in March/2020?  Thanks

I apologize in advance if this has been posted previously.

We will be on the Constellation this November 2020.

We were wondering who the cruise director will be after the Revolution has been completed since it will be cruising out of Florida for dates.

Who is the present cruise director and will it remain the same ?

On 2/16/2020 at 7:51 AM, princesspie said:

Will be on. EDGE 4/19 TA do you think she'll still be on?

Spoke with Sue last night.  She will be on the Edge for the Mar 1 and 8 sailings.  Then on vacation.  I got the impression that the Mar 1 sailing is to get acquainted with the Edge.

2 hours ago, chachabell said:

Spoke with Sue last night.  She will be on the Edge for the Mar 1 and 8 sailings.  Then on vacation.  I got the impression that the Mar 1 sailing is to get acquainted with the Edge.

We will be on the March 15 edge sailing- Heard that Captain Kate might stay on the ship as another captain is scheduled to have a baby and Kate is covering for her.  Has this been verified?  Any idea who the officers might be on the March 15th sailing>

Thanks

3 hours ago, chachabell said:

We are on silhouette in the 23rd Feb and I assumed she’d be on that but our cruise doesn’t get back until 6th March. Maybe someone else will take over half way through. 

9 minutes ago, browger said:

Anyone, do you know who the Senior officers are for Equinox?

Captain     Dimitrios  Manetas

Staff Captain   Maria Gotor

Hotel Director Dan Hutchinson

CD.  Lauren Vaitkus

Guest Relations Rodrigo Jacob 

Anyone else?  This was as of last week.