Diamond vs. Diamond Plus

Going to miss seeing John for sure. We really like him also. He had me sit next to him at the "Captain's Table" dinner

that he and Shane invited us to. I felt very humble for being asked. We had a great time, and both Bucky and I loved talking to him.

Shane had to loan me a jacket

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Going to miss seeing John for sure. We really like him also. He had me sit next to him at the "Captain's Table" dinner

that he and Shane invited us to. I felt very humble for being asked. We had a great time, and both Bucky and I loved talking to him.

Maybe you need to go again

You must have hit it wrong indeed. Have lived near the Port Canaveral area more than 20 years, and have never seen it backed up like that. PC is the easiest port we have ever cruised out of. Cape Liberty is the real nightmare. :o

I think he was going to the old terminal across the barge canal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We may be seeing a new designation for Bella in the future. :) Emotional Support Bella.

Ah...excellent...that means I can take my cat, Katie, onto the ship also! ;) ;p

Bella is restricted to the DL (Dog's Lounge) and Katie has to use the CL (Cat's lounge). :cool:

Ah...excellent...that means I can take my cat, Katie, onto the ship also! ;) ;p

Bella is restricted to the DL (Dog's Lounge) and Katie has to use the CL (Cat's lounge). :cool:

Wait, does that make the SL the Snake Lounge?!?

Nope, C&A doesn't care, all they need is the same residence address and a verbal declaration.

Of course, you won't be linked anymore, so don't do this until Laura reaches PC.

Doesn't seem to make a diff.

Biker, whose former SO still has D status despite being unlinked for 2+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Doesn't seem to make a diff.

Biker, whose former SO still has D status despite being unlinked for 2+ years.

I assume John has many fewer points than Laura, so if they unlink now, before Laura reaches PC, then John will be stuck at D+ for a while.

I read elsewhere that the internet benefits had been taken away and see they are not listed on the RC website under the benefits pages. Does anyone know if this is true?

Internet benefits were part of the coupons, which were never listed on the benefits page.

The bottom line is still the same ....D+ losing access to a CL (an alternate lounge to use) on ships that have gone to the SL/DL set up. On those ships D+ have the DL as the only lounge available.

Not that many years ago, D's had access to the CL...they were kicked out...but then RCI added the Diamond Lounges to ships to make up for it. Nice to have that choice for those that have made it to the D+ level that still exists on other ships.

So would a private lounge for D+ cruisers satisfy you? If I pay for a full cruise and part of the appeal to the suite life are private lounges for Suite cruisers/families, I think it would diminish the value of my perk if non Suite families were allowed to enjoy it as well. Why do you feel it is acceptable that you enjoy a private lounge w/ families that have purchased a full suite?

So would a private lounge for D+ cruisers satisfy you? If I pay for a full cruise and part of the appeal to the suite life are private lounges for Suite cruisers/families, I think it would diminish the value of my perk if non Suite families were allowed to enjoy it as well. Why do you feel it is acceptable that you enjoy a private lounge w/ families that have purchased a full suite?

I don't hear complaints from Suite guests on other RC class of ships who share their CL with D+ so why do you.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

I don't hear complaints from Suite guests on other RC class of ships who share their CL with D+ so why do you.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

I've read plenty of complaints on these boards about crowded lounges and suite pax can't even speak with concierge. It exists, maybe not in Europe or Asia, but definitely over here