Diamond vs. Diamond Plus

With views like that and the Florida sun close to Disney wow perfect.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Actually, for us anyway, living the last 30 years close to Disney is like an employee in a bake shop...somehow those

brownies just don't look quite as delicious as they once were. ;)

Have not been to the mouse house in a long...long time. Was fun many years ago when we first went there though! :)

Actually, for us anyway, living the last 30 years close to Disney is like an employee in a bake shop...somehow those

brownies just don't look quite as delicious as they once were. ;)

Have not been to the mouse house in a long...long time. Was fun many years ago when we first went there though! :)

I can understand that,we have been to Orlando 30 times since 1992 and love the area but would not like to live here. We have not been to WDW for a few years but go to the Boardwalk, Celebration,Disney Springs, Premium outlets, Florida Mall and lots of other shopping areas instead.

Now we only pop across usually forThanksgiving and Black Friday sales for 7 nights.

I can understand that,we have been to Orlando 30 times since 1992 and love the area but would not like to live here. We have not been to WDW for a few years but go to the Boardwalk, Celebration,Disney Springs, Premium outlets, Florida Mall and lots of other shopping areas instead.

Now we only pop across usually forThanksgiving and Black Friday sales for 7 nights.

I think it is so cool that you can easily pop over the big pond! :) Someday, we are looking forward to doing the TA cruises, visiting a lot more of Europe, doing the European cruises, down under, TP cruises etc. Right now we have a fur baby that is keeping our traveling and cruises as more local, but she does join us (as now) when we travel in the motor home. Once our sweet girl passes into kitty cat heaven...we will be doing a lot longer cruises.

I think it is so cool that you can easily pop over the big pond! :) Someday, we are looking forward to doing the TA cruises, visiting a lot more of Europe, doing the European cruises, down under, TP cruises etc. Right now we have a fur baby that is keeping our traveling and cruises as more local, but she does join us (as now) when we travel in the motor home. Once our sweet girl passes into kitty cat heaven...we will be doing a lot longer cruises.

We have Paulines mam who is 95 and has dementia who fortunately has Paulines brother living with her but looking after her restricts us to 7 nights.

Your cat looks lovely i had a black Persian cat called Monty who lived to 15.

I'm with you. We have a DD who is 13, and finally able to do some longer cruises with her to more exotic places, where she won't mind doing an all-day siteseeing type tour. We do go without her sometimes, but when with her in the past it was usually Caribbean (of course, living near Ft Lauderdale, that was a lot easier as well). We're still a few years from retirement, but 5 years when she goes into college, we'll be looking at doing more cruises off-season (ie non-summer/spring break) to better places.

We do pop up to DW though. Haven't been there as much lately, but her school does "field trips" there, and will probably get the seasonal pass for 2018 to go again.

Cartier Mall at Millennia knows us well

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We have Paulines mam who is 95 and has dementia who fortunately has Paulines brother living with her but looking after her restricts us to 7 nights.

Your cat looks lovely i had a black Persian cat called Monty who lived to 15.

I had one Tabby that lived to be 20 years old, my last one that passed this last year was not quite 13.

Katie (my Avatar, and doing her best impression as queen of the "land yacht") is 14, and has bounced back from what we all thought was the last of her nine lives.

I was born and raised here. We love WDW. You will enjoy the new and updated Disney Springs. Only issue, guess what is there now? Diamonds International.

We just spent 5 days at Grand Floridian two weeks ago and it was for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was born and raised here. We love WDW. You will enjoy the new and updated Disney Springs. Only issue, guess what is there now? Diamonds International.

We just spent 5 days at Grand Floridian two weeks ago and it was for work.

We were there Thanksgiving 2016 and they had just opened the part behind the big Disney shop and Starbucks.

We couldn't believe how much bigger it is.

We stayed at the Buenavistapalace because we like their balconies and it is so close to everything.

We were there Thanksgiving 2016 and they had just opened the part behind the big Disney shop and Starbucks.

We couldn't believe how much bigger it is.

We stayed at the Buenavistapalace because we like their balconies and it is so close to everything.

Disney Springs now has a huge DI. Supposedly, according to the mgr there, they are in charge of the other DI's in the Caribbean. We just don't trust them anymore.

Disney Springs now has a huge DI. Supposedly, according to the mgr there, they are in charge of the other DI's in the Caribbean. We just don't trust them anymore.

Their shops in the Caribbean islands are all recommended by the ship but we found them very pushy.

Pauline went straight to the Zara shop and bought a coat and shoes.

So you want more cruisers in the Suite Lounge? We are Diamond and prefer the way it is now. There is a Diamond Lounge for D and D+ on ships with a Suite Lounge.

At some point there will need to be an adjustment to C&A numbers.

There has already been a number of adjustments and there will be more to come and the number of D,D+ and PC keep climbing. I remember when Diamond could use the CL.

This link shows the benefits as a comparison for all levels:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

Just as a side note for those who are interested, I found on the Azamara site a chart that shows what reciprocal benefits you get across the 3 lines. Its a bit clearer to read than on the RC site.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/en-au/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-program/member-benefits

Just as a side note for those who are interested, I found on the Azamara site a chart that shows what reciprocal benefits you get across the 3 lines. Its a bit clearer to read than on the RC site.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/en-au/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-program/member-benefits

Interesting that sailing Azamara or Celebrity gets you points in both of their loyalty programs but RCI is left out.

From the website....

"Guests who sail with Azamara Club Cruises and Celebrity Cruises will earn points for both Le Club Voyage and Captain’s Club"

What if Royal did away with the lounges and just gave Diamond Members the Complimentary Premium Beverage Package and load up 4 free Specialty Dining Restaurant nights on short cruises of 7 nights and less and 8 for 7 nights and more and if they are not used transfer it to OBC or have a choice more OBC, Free Excursions etc sort of like the Celebrity 1-2-3 GO but just for Diamond and Above.

For Emerald give 4 free Premium Drinks per night and 2 Specialty Restaurant Nights on 7 night cruise and 4 on more than 7 nights or OBC tour etc.

What if Royal did away with the lounges and just gave Diamond Members the Complimentary Premium Beverage Package and load up 4 free Specialty Dining Restaurant nights on short cruises of 7 nights and less and 8 for 7 nights and more and if they are not used transfer it to OBC or have a choice more OBC, Free Excursions etc sort of like the Celebrity 1-2-3 GO but just for Diamond and Above.

For Emerald give 4 free Premium Drinks per night and 2 Specialty Restaurant Nights on 7 night cruise and 4 on more than 7 nights or OBC tour etc.

Kudos to you for saying all that in two breaths. :D

You really believe Royal is going to give more?

Always nice to dream....