All Things Jewel of the Seas

BillOh

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Is there a Sauna and/or Steam Room on Jewel?   I assume they would be in or near the spa or fitness center if they were there.  The deck plans did not have any identified.  I apologize if this was addressed in the thread already.

Yes, free sauna and steam room, one each for men & women.

On 12/13/2018 at 4:34 PM, DrivesLikeMario said:

If anyone is doing the Greek Isles itinerary the summer of 2019, I'd love to follow along.  Hoping for a post or heads-up.

We are on June 23, 2019 Greece cruise. Jewel of the Sea. Can't wait!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

We are taking the 10 am shuttle from Hampton Inn Miami Brickell.

Nice, I have arranged for a 10am bus too for my group from the Intercontinental at Doral. I'd be interested in knowing what time boarding begins and when the Windjammer first opens for embarkation lunch!  🙂

Again, ENJOY!!!

I apologize if I missed it in this thread, does Jewel have freestyle machines? If so, where are they located?

I also haven't been able to find out much on The Pit Stop sports bar. Does anyone know if they show MLB games? Are there windows to the outside in there? Do they do a pay pub menu for snacks?

I take it the Royal IQ app isn't available on Jewel? I've gotten very used to having that on previous cruises to text my family and check my account balance. Are there iPad kiosks? I know this is an older ship but not sure what has been added with refurbishments.

11 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

I will be on Jewel tomorrow if anyone has any questions I can try to help out.  

Our family/friends cruise on Jewel is just 117 days away (but who's counting)...I'd love to hear about your trip when you return.  I see above a mention of a 70s disco night.  Please let us know if that's still happening!

Bon voyage!

1 hour ago, Jasukkie said:

I apologize if I missed it in this thread, does Jewel have freestyle machines? If so, where are they located? ...

Jewel has Freestyle machines.  I know of two in Windjammer.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jasukkie said:

I also haven't been able to find out much on The Pit Stop sports bar. Does anyone know if they show MLB games? Are there windows to the outside in there? Do they do a pay pub menu for snacks?

The Pit Stop does not have windows, but does have a number of different sporting events on TV. I believe i saw baseball, but it was during the Stanley Cup Finals and really early in the baseball season, so I wasn't paying much, if any, attention to it.