Extra space for things in shower

What do you use for extra space in the shower? The tiny shelf provided is never enough so I am looking for ideas for holding shampoos, razors, etc. All suggestions welcomed!

Which ship will you be on? Some have two shelves.

What do you use for extra space in the shower? The tiny shelf provided is never enough so I am looking for ideas for holding shampoos, razors, etc. All suggestions welcomed!

Upgrade to Star class and have the genie hand you items as you need them. :D

Allure. Last trip only one basket type shelf

Yes, newer ships have only one, and it is crappier than the old ones.

How much stuff do you have that it won't all fit, though?

You could keep one person's stuff on the counter and switch out at shower time.

But if you have more than one of those mesh/hanger bags (for multiple people) where do you put them?

There seems to be only one small bar in the shower (anthem) to hang stuff from.

For what I posted each person doesn't need their own. I don't know how many people you have per stateroom but if you can consolidate to one type of body wash for all and no more than 2 (not salon sized) options each for shampoo/conditioner the mesh hanger plus the triangle shelf should be more than enough

We book a JS which has a tub so there's space to put toiletries. But, on Celebrity and when we have booked a balcony on RCI, I use a mesh bag that has a plastic hook so I can hang it. I found them on Amazon. These are what I bought:

71PukKNwUuL._SL1000_.jpg

I just fold a face cloth and put it on the bottom of the basket type shelf. It keeps stuff from falling through and gives us plenty of space since we no longer have to worry about the holes.

Great idea! - who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks!!!!!!

Thanks M

A frequent poster on the Carnival board uses these, so I ordered the 3 pack. Haven't used them yet, but will try them out in Sept.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018U64WIG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just ordered these! THX I have used a mesh shoe holder on the outside of the shower but these look perfect! I also take a mini net puff, don't bother with rags.

I make up cruising gift bags for my buds and I am putting one in everyone's bag...I also put in a little solar lantern for the balcony or the bathroom and a couple of battery tea lights, some Puritan cleanser and some wax fragrance chips. Sometimes a room deodorizer from Bath and Body. Lip gloss...etc. These will be perfect. Love to get people excited, we usually have a dinner a week before we cruise. Getting excited already for upcoming Vision.