Least favorite itinerary?

Just a fun and curious question for all royal fans. What is your least favorite itinerary? Or one you try to avoid at all cost? For me its anything that has a stop in Florida, being I moved up north from Florida. I try to avoid these. I just don't see Port Canaveral, as enjoyable. What about you all?

Btw, does anyone like this stop?

The Oasis-class Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel is my least favorite mostly because of Falmouth. But I still do it because I'm on an Oasis-class ship.

I don't think I'd ever take the ones from the north-east that include Port Canaveral as a stop, so I agree with you there.

I agree with Mike.......the Oasis/Allure itineraries are marginal at best; I usually stay on board most of the time. But I love the ships - so much to do and things to try.

The e that we really don't like is out of the NY area which goes to PCanaveral and the Bahamas

Yes! Mine too, seems like such a waste for Anthem OTS. If any of us want to go to Orlando we will just Drive down, lol.

I agree with those that said Florida. Florida is not a port stop to me, it's an embarkation port. I would rather my port stops be exotic, and outside of the states (except for Hawaii and Alaska). Second least favorite would be anything Nassau.

I still have not been on an Oasis class ship, because the itineraries aren't anything exciting to me. At this point, for me to be on a cruise again, the itinerary has to be more than 7 nights.

For the most part, the islands in the Caribbean are generally all the same.

I find people say they dislike the mainstream, routine places like Nassau & Cozumel. Which seem to be on every Eastern & Western trip.

They are really not bad, but are places most have been multiple times which make it seem boring.

However for me, the least favorite is the tender ports especially Belize for the long ride. Also RC does a bad job of getting people off the ship in a timely manner which shortens your port time a lot.

The caribbean in general for me. I haven't actually gone to most of the places, but what I've seen there just isn't anything to interest me or my family. My first and only cruise so far was there, but we lost half the ports to two hurricanes. We got to see San Juan, which was fun touring the fort there, and St. Thomas which honestly didn't have anything but shopping it seemed.

None of us like just sitting on beaches, snorkeling, diving, or shopping for example ... which seems to be a very large portion of what's available.

For us, we like most of the Caribbean ports and all they have to offer: a day at the beach or snorkeling, sailing in crystal clear waters, getting to hold a stingray, ziplining in the mountains, shopping for Dutch chocolates, trying the local beers, seeing how the locals live, enjoying a café con leche, riding horses on the beach in Aruba, learning the history of San Juan, making my own Mojito, trying new foods. To each her own, but I have yet to find a port I would not return to on a ship, though my favorites are in the Eastern and Southern Caribbean (probably because I live in Tampa and most of our local cruises do the Western route).

None of us like just sitting on beaches, snorkeling, diving, or shopping for example ... which seems to be a very large portion of what's available.

Why in the world did you go?

What did you think you would do on a Caribbean Cruise??

The caribbean in general for me. I haven't actually gone to most of the places, but what I've seen there just isn't anything to interest me or my family. My first and only cruise so far was there, but we lost half the ports to two hurricanes. We got to see San Juan, which was fun touring the fort there, and St. Thomas which honestly didn't have anything but shopping it seemed.

Not sure what you were expecting on a tropical island. If you are looking for glaciers, then you probably went the wrong direction.

The Oasis-class Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel is my least favorite mostly because of Falmouth. But I still do it because I'm on an Oasis-class ship.

I don't think I'd ever take the ones from the north-east that include Port Canaveral as a stop, so I agree with you there.

I let the DH pick the itinerary for upcoming cruise. Guess which one he picked? :D

We've never done Labadee or Falmouth, I'm actually looking forward to new ports of call.

I have zero interest in revisiting Belize or Roatan

I let the DH pick the itinerary for upcoming cruise. Guess which one he picked? :D

We've never done Labadee or Falmouth, I'm actually looking forward to new ports of call.

I have zero interest in revisiting Belize or Roatan

In the same boat, we wanted an oasis class, and had to go over spring break for my kids, so it was either eastern (at least 2 ports we did out of san juan this year) or Allure Western. We went with the western, hopefully it won't be too bad.

There wasn't a lot of planning involved, it was more of a spur of the moment decision since the price was insanely cheap and neither of us had ever been anywhere near the caribbean. We like to hike around, and also enjoy touring old fortifications so we really enjoyed the fortress in San Juan.

I live near beaches, so they are not all that attractive, especially when crowded. In Hawaii on Oahu we had far more fun climbing around Diamond Head then we did walking along Waikiki (which is fake anyways). Hanauma Bay snorkeling I'll admit though, was kind of neat. Now, down on Hawaii itself the black sand beaches were a lot of fun and interesting, but getting to them was an adventure in itself. Still though, the highlights was the Volcano National Park, and hiking to various waterfalls around Hilo.

I'm sure there are Caribbean islands that offer unique sites to see, just on our one trip we didn't get an opportunity due to the duo of hurricanes making the weather uncooperative (there was a reason the cruise was so cheap it seams).

The caribbean in general for me. I haven't actually gone to most of the places.

I had a long day at work and needed a good laugh, thanks.;p