Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

4 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

I didn't realize I was owed a block for crossing 140 until I get home and read a thread about them. I knew they existed but never paid attention to the details.

You can try calling if you like. If you read my post above, mine should be on its way... in 3-4 months.

Long are the days when they made an event out of giving you the milestone block at the Upper Tier party...sigh...along with so many other things.  

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Long are the days when they made an event out of giving you the milestone block at the Upper Tier party...sigh...along with so many other things.  

I don't want an "event". I just want my blocks.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

You are up in Maine now? How did I miss that?

Got here last night....after the usual delayed flight nightmares.  First stop after collecting luggage, and the rental SUV was at favorite little seafood/lobster store that makes fantastic lobster rolls.  🙂

Will be up here in two different rental homes for 3 months.  

So if they send my Harmony block in the next few months...it will have to sit outside as a door stop until we get home.  😄 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 12:09 PM, John&LaLa said:

So did anyone ever check and see if their Enchantment block has a sky bridge?

Pretty sure all my Vision blocks look the same

I should reach my 140 in September of 23 on Enchantment. If I remember I'll let you know. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pastordonna said:

Would love to trade my extra Ovation block ... anyone have any extras to trade?

I should also have an extra Jewel in October when we cruise our B2B2B!

Thanks,

Donna

I'd love an Ovation. 

Do you need Adventure, Serenade, or Freedom

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Probably was not me you saw in the SL if it was later at night.   We would go in for a quick drink around 4-4:30 before dinner, though not every night.

We had early seating in the MDR and the family chose to eat there for the last 3 nights for various reasons so I was definitely in the SL by 4:30 to grab a drink and check out the apps those nights. It could have been one of those nights... or I could have been wrong, in which case good thing I didn't say anything. 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

We had early seating in the MDR and the family chose to eat there for the last 3 nights for various reasons so I was definitely in the SL by 4:30 to grab a drink and check out the apps those nights. It could have been one of those nights... or I could have been wrong, in which case good thing I didn't say anything. 🤣

Hah...so you and I are the same...I like to be the mysterious woman....in your case...the dude!  😉 

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

Hah...so you and I are the same...I like to be the mysterious woman....in your case...the dude!  😉 

Sure, let's go with Mike the Mysterious Dude! Does this forum let you change your screen name?

Honestly, it was probably b/c I was with the extended family. My wife and I have chatted with strangers in the DL many times over the years (while it was still open bar) and someone I "met" in a roll call once wound up joining us on an independent excursion I had found. I am introverted but not painfully so. Also, given the amount of free alcohol that comes with a suite combined with Diamond, I was likely more social than usual on that Harmony cruise. 😁

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I see many blocks for sale on Ebay.  Has anyone one on this thread wanted to sell one there, or if you listed one,  have you been successful?  

Thanks. M

To me....I prefer to only collect blocks on cruises I have actually been on.   But hey...that's just me.

It's like walking along the seashore and finding an interesting sea bean ( to the uniformed...look it up)...or a rare seashell.  Sure...I can go to one of the mass tourist shops and buy them...but what is the fun in that?   Sure you can buy blocks on ebay...  

It's the memory of that ship we have enjoyed.  And only that.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Sure, let's go with Mike the Mysterious Dude! Does this forum let you change your screen name?

Honestly, it was probably b/c I was with the extended family. My wife and I have chatted with strangers in the DL many times over the years (while it was still open bar) and someone I "met" in a roll call once wound up joining us on an independent excursion I had found. I am introverted but not painfully so. Also, given the amount of free alcohol that comes with a suite combined with Diamond, I was likely more social than usual on that Harmony cruise. 😁

Mike...you are my kind of dude.   Cruise on Dude...cruise on.  😉 

Yeah...you can change your screen name.   But I have only changed my avatar pic (but not very often).   My screen name has been the same since 2005...or something?  

On 6/5/2022 at 10:42 AM, TNickMN said:

If anyone has an extra Majesty, we really want one.  We booked a cruise on her in April of 2020, specifically to get a block. The Majesty was one of our first ships that we cruised on, and the ship that we went to Cuba on. Something we never thought would be possible.  Blocks I have available to trade are Adventure, Anthem, Symphony, Oasis or Mariner. If there is another block you are looking for in trade, I'll try to find it for you, just let me know.  

I have an extra Majesty block.  Extra Quantum and Vision as well.  

I'll trade Majesty for Adventure. 

On 6/12/2022 at 5:18 PM, John&LaLa said:

If you can't get a Harmony, drop me a line. I may have an extra.

Let me know if you still have an extra Harmony.  I almost snagged one in November but had to leave the cruise early for a death in the family.  Never got my block and it wasn't something I was in the mood to pursue at the time.  

2 minutes ago, twangster said:

On 6/12/2022 at 5:18 PM, John&LaLa said:

If you can't get a Harmony, drop me a line. I may have an extra.

Let me know if you still have an extra Harmony.  I almost snagged one in November but had to leave the cruise early for a death in the family.  Never got my block and it wasn't something I was in the mood to pursue at the time.  

John, by all means feel free to let twangster have the Harmony block you mentioned to me. In theory, I'm getting mine from RC in 3-4 months.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I see many blocks for sale on Ebay.  Has anyone one on this thread wanted to sell one there, or if you listed one,  have you been successful?  

Thanks. M

No blocks on ebay from me and I wouldn't buy one there either.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, twangster said:

Quantum would be nice. Have Adventure and Harmony 

5 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Thanks. M

Funny story. Never a crystal block  @elleluv posted a RCI mousepad on eBay and received $60+ for it. And we looked at each other, and said, "Oh wait, we have one of those!". 

So, we listed it, and I think received about twenty dollars. 

The funny part of it was that the person who bought, turned right around and re-listed it on eBay within a day of receiving it. and they used OUR sales photo of it on our oatmeal-colored couch, and then made up this truly elaborate story about winning it in a scavenger hunt onboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ship. :classic_rolleyes: We just shook our heads. They didn't get very much for it. :classic_smile:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Funny story. Never a crystal block  @elleluv posted a RCI mousepad on eBay and received $60+ for it. And we looked at each other, and said, "Oh wait, we have one of those!". 

So, we listed it, and I think received about twenty dollars. 

The funny part of it was that the person who bought, turned right around and re-listed it on eBay within a day of receiving it. and they used OUR sales photo of it on our oatmeal-colored couch, and then made up this truly elaborate story about winning it in a scavenger hunt onboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ship. :classic_rolleyes: We just shook our heads. They didn't get very much for it. :classic_smile:

So funny they did that. What a great story!!!!!!

• Haha 1